Cyber fraud is a big money spinner for criminals and must be stopped
You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» re running site
 Mrs Anturah Daniel Mathews <andm2012@nemarianrosa.com.br> EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 3:09 pm by Justin Tyme

» jldf.co.uk
 Mrs Anturah Daniel Mathews <andm2012@nemarianrosa.com.br> EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 8:09 pm by Jason

» Go to http://fraud.forumotion.eu for all 2016 fraud sites
 Mrs Anturah Daniel Mathews <andm2012@nemarianrosa.com.br> EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 3:46 pm by Jason

» fidelityexpress.biz Registrar: PDR LTD
 Mrs Anturah Daniel Mathews <andm2012@nemarianrosa.com.br> EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:18 am by Jason

» dls-courier.com Registrar: ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES, INC
 Mrs Anturah Daniel Mathews <andm2012@nemarianrosa.com.br> EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:16 am by Jason

» waypoint-delivery.net
 Mrs Anturah Daniel Mathews <andm2012@nemarianrosa.com.br> EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 4:20 am by Admin

» ash11nb22@gmail.com -- The whole group
 Mrs Anturah Daniel Mathews <andm2012@nemarianrosa.com.br> EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 7:45 am by onlinefraudsters

» fjrasile@yahoo.com All the scams
 Mrs Anturah Daniel Mathews <andm2012@nemarianrosa.com.br> EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 7:22 am by Jason

» Google search
 Mrs Anturah Daniel Mathews <andm2012@nemarianrosa.com.br> EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:40 pm by Admin

» mohamed.allyson12@gmail.com aka "Mr. Mohamed Allyson" <maborepuestos@speedy.com.ar>
 Mrs Anturah Daniel Mathews <andm2012@nemarianrosa.com.br> EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:55 am by Jason

» wirobert123@gmail.com
 Mrs Anturah Daniel Mathews <andm2012@nemarianrosa.com.br> EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:29 am by Jason

» dr.jamesdobson200@gmail.com
 Mrs Anturah Daniel Mathews <andm2012@nemarianrosa.com.br> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 11:42 pm by The Doctor

» fbimarkruben711@gmail.com aka markruben472@yahoo.com.sg
 Mrs Anturah Daniel Mathews <andm2012@nemarianrosa.com.br> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:05 pm by The Doctor

»  Mr. David Lien. <info.services010@gmail.com>
 Mrs Anturah Daniel Mathews <andm2012@nemarianrosa.com.br> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:00 pm by The Doctor

»  jamesfentwistle132@gmail.com
 Mrs Anturah Daniel Mathews <andm2012@nemarianrosa.com.br> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:57 pm by The Doctor

» Diane Laws <lora00celine@yahoo.co.jp>
 Mrs Anturah Daniel Mathews <andm2012@nemarianrosa.com.br> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:53 pm by The Doctor

» Tom Crist <Fredtom@yale.edu> aka tomcrist511@rogers.com
 Mrs Anturah Daniel Mathews <andm2012@nemarianrosa.com.br> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:51 pm by The Doctor

» kgl-world-logistic.com
 Mrs Anturah Daniel Mathews <andm2012@nemarianrosa.com.br> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:11 pm by onlinefraudsters

» debrunepharmacy.com home to 24 domains used by fraudsters
 Mrs Anturah Daniel Mathews <andm2012@nemarianrosa.com.br> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 1:37 pm by onlinefraudsters

» Martin Jorge Luis Guevara Martinez <mguevaram@munilavictoria.gob.pe>
 Mrs Anturah Daniel Mathews <andm2012@nemarianrosa.com.br> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:57 am by onlinefraudsters

» Daniel K. Tarullo <daniel_tarullo@ntty.net>
 Mrs Anturah Daniel Mathews <andm2012@nemarianrosa.com.br> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:56 am by onlinefraudsters

» vitranexpress-logistics.mlsxp.com
 Mrs Anturah Daniel Mathews <andm2012@nemarianrosa.com.br> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:11 am by onlinefraudsters

» diplomatic-securityservice.com
 Mrs Anturah Daniel Mathews <andm2012@nemarianrosa.com.br> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:01 am by onlinefraudsters

» Ambroz Bohuslav <jenniferarmstrong200@gmail.com>
 Mrs Anturah Daniel Mathews <andm2012@nemarianrosa.com.br> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:54 am by Admin

» Equator Oil and Gas Ltd. <salesreps@platformerzones.biz>
 Mrs Anturah Daniel Mathews <andm2012@nemarianrosa.com.br> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:48 am by Admin

Mrs Anturah Daniel Mathews <andm2012@nemarianrosa.com.br>

Go down

Mrs Anturah Daniel Mathews <andm2012@nemarianrosa.com.br> Empty Mrs Anturah Daniel Mathews <andm2012@nemarianrosa.com.br>

Post by Admin Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:50 am

Apostolic Greetings
Mrs Anturah Daniel Mathews,
Address: 12 Bp 1046 Abidjan,
Cote D'ivoire.

May The Lord Touch Your Mind As You Read This Message.

I am Ms Anturah Daniel Mathews from Bangladesh.I am writing from the hospital in Cote D'Ivoire, therefore this mail is very urgent as you can see that I am dying in the hospital. I was told by the doctor that I was poisoned and has got my liver damaged and can only live for some months.
I inherited some money ($7.4 Million) from my late husband.

I want you to contact my house Boy with this information below:
Kevin E.
Address: Rue De La Princess L/G 152 Cocody
Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire.
Tel:+225 02 10 71 92
Email:kevine807@live.fr

He will give you the documents of the fund and will direct you to a well known lawyer that I have appointed to him, the lawyer will assist you to change the documents to your name to enable the bank transfer the fund to you.

This is the favour I need when you have gotten the money :-

(1) Give 10% of the money to my servant, Mr Kevin as he has been there for me throught my illness and I have promised to support him in life. I want you to take him along with you to your country and establish him as your son.

(2) Give 10% of the money to Charity Organizations and Churches on  my name so that my soul may rest in peace.

Note;This should be a code between you and Kevin  in this transaction"Hospital" any mail from him, the barrister he will direct you to,without this code "Hospital" is not from the barrister,Kevin, the bank or myself as I don't know what will happen to me in the next few hours.

(3)  the lawyer's  name is Barr Benard Traore. And Let Kevin  send you his National ID Card or his picture  to be sure of whom you are dealing with. Kevin is so little and has no life experience therefore guide him.

May God bless you and use you to accomplish my wish.
                                          Pray for me always.
                                         Anturah Daniel Mathews
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fraud.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down