Cyber fraud is a big money spinner for criminals and must be stopped
You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» re running site
 John Peter <john_peter_peter10@yahoo.co.jp>  EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 3:09 pm by Justin Tyme

» jldf.co.uk
 John Peter <john_peter_peter10@yahoo.co.jp>  EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 8:09 pm by Jason

» Go to http://fraud.forumotion.eu for all 2016 fraud sites
 John Peter <john_peter_peter10@yahoo.co.jp>  EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 3:46 pm by Jason

» fidelityexpress.biz Registrar: PDR LTD
 John Peter <john_peter_peter10@yahoo.co.jp>  EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:18 am by Jason

» dls-courier.com Registrar: ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES, INC
 John Peter <john_peter_peter10@yahoo.co.jp>  EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:16 am by Jason

» waypoint-delivery.net
 John Peter <john_peter_peter10@yahoo.co.jp>  EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 4:20 am by Admin

» ash11nb22@gmail.com -- The whole group
 John Peter <john_peter_peter10@yahoo.co.jp>  EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 7:45 am by onlinefraudsters

» fjrasile@yahoo.com All the scams
 John Peter <john_peter_peter10@yahoo.co.jp>  EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 7:22 am by Jason

» Google search
 John Peter <john_peter_peter10@yahoo.co.jp>  EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:40 pm by Admin

» mohamed.allyson12@gmail.com aka "Mr. Mohamed Allyson" <maborepuestos@speedy.com.ar>
 John Peter <john_peter_peter10@yahoo.co.jp>  EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:55 am by Jason

» wirobert123@gmail.com
 John Peter <john_peter_peter10@yahoo.co.jp>  EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:29 am by Jason

» dr.jamesdobson200@gmail.com
 John Peter <john_peter_peter10@yahoo.co.jp>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 11:42 pm by The Doctor

» fbimarkruben711@gmail.com aka markruben472@yahoo.com.sg
 John Peter <john_peter_peter10@yahoo.co.jp>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:05 pm by The Doctor

»  Mr. David Lien. <info.services010@gmail.com>
 John Peter <john_peter_peter10@yahoo.co.jp>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:00 pm by The Doctor

»  jamesfentwistle132@gmail.com
 John Peter <john_peter_peter10@yahoo.co.jp>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:57 pm by The Doctor

» Diane Laws <lora00celine@yahoo.co.jp>
 John Peter <john_peter_peter10@yahoo.co.jp>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:53 pm by The Doctor

» Tom Crist <Fredtom@yale.edu> aka tomcrist511@rogers.com
 John Peter <john_peter_peter10@yahoo.co.jp>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:51 pm by The Doctor

» kgl-world-logistic.com
 John Peter <john_peter_peter10@yahoo.co.jp>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:11 pm by onlinefraudsters

» debrunepharmacy.com home to 24 domains used by fraudsters
 John Peter <john_peter_peter10@yahoo.co.jp>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 1:37 pm by onlinefraudsters

» Martin Jorge Luis Guevara Martinez <mguevaram@munilavictoria.gob.pe>
 John Peter <john_peter_peter10@yahoo.co.jp>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:57 am by onlinefraudsters

» Daniel K. Tarullo <daniel_tarullo@ntty.net>
 John Peter <john_peter_peter10@yahoo.co.jp>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:56 am by onlinefraudsters

» vitranexpress-logistics.mlsxp.com
 John Peter <john_peter_peter10@yahoo.co.jp>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:11 am by onlinefraudsters

» diplomatic-securityservice.com
 John Peter <john_peter_peter10@yahoo.co.jp>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:01 am by onlinefraudsters

» Ambroz Bohuslav <jenniferarmstrong200@gmail.com>
 John Peter <john_peter_peter10@yahoo.co.jp>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:54 am by Admin

» Equator Oil and Gas Ltd. <salesreps@platformerzones.biz>
 John Peter <john_peter_peter10@yahoo.co.jp>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:48 am by Admin

John Peter <john_peter_peter10@yahoo.co.jp>

Go down

John Peter <john_peter_peter10@yahoo.co.jp>  Empty John Peter <john_peter_peter10@yahoo.co.jp>

Post by Matrix Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:43 am

Dear Beneficiary,

I am the new EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR and Head of Operations of Overseas
Credit Commission London, UK. Sometime ago, in our organization your
overdue consignment fund was brought to our office for final delivery
clearance.

However, upon my arrival to this office, I found your consignment
clearance file lying fallow on my desk without any attention. On a
thorough scrutiny I discovered that your consignment have been
abandoned by your delivery agent.

Meanwhile, I have made several attempts to contact your delivery agent
but to no avail. To my greatest surprise, during my recent routine
checking, I personally discovered that your consignment content
declaration documents stated that your consignment contains personal
effects meanwhile, it contains United States dollar bills worth over
US$2.5 Million dollars, which made it impossible for the consignment
to be delivered to you earlier before now.

Based on this personal discovery, I am contacting you now to let you
know that with my position and power in this office, I can assist you
to legally clear your consignment fund, but you must agree with the
following conditions: You must not disclose to any member of my
organization whatever assistance that I am going to render to you in
respect of clearing this consignment fund into your custody.You will
provide me with an authenticated promissory note, otherwise known as
partnership agreement, that upon the safe arrival of the consignment
fund to your custody, that you give me 30% of the total fund contained
in the consignment.You must give adequate attention to this matter
until we successfully and legally clear the consignment fund into your
custody. Upon your acceptance with my above conditions, I will furnish
you with further details of what should be done to legally get the
consignment fund cleared and delivered to you as the rightful owner of
the consignment.

Meanwhile, if you know that you would be unable to keep the secret of
my assistance to you in this regards, please do not border to reply.
Hence the consignment fund would be recovered into our organization
treasury account as unclaimed consignment fund. But if you can assure
me of your competency to keep this secret, I would like to hear from
you soon as possible so that I can email you further details and
guidelines. I am looking forward to your earliest response.

Have a Great Day.
Mr.Daniel Peter.
Head of Operations.
Overseas credit Commission London-uk
Matrix
Matrix
Admin

Back to top Go down