Cyber fraud is a big money spinner for criminals and must be stopped
You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» re running site
 Botha Mpho <bothampho@143.ae>  EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 3:09 pm by Justin Tyme

» jldf.co.uk
 Botha Mpho <bothampho@143.ae>  EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 8:09 pm by Jason

» Go to http://fraud.forumotion.eu for all 2016 fraud sites
 Botha Mpho <bothampho@143.ae>  EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 3:46 pm by Jason

» fidelityexpress.biz Registrar: PDR LTD
 Botha Mpho <bothampho@143.ae>  EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:18 am by Jason

» dls-courier.com Registrar: ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES, INC
 Botha Mpho <bothampho@143.ae>  EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:16 am by Jason

» waypoint-delivery.net
 Botha Mpho <bothampho@143.ae>  EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 4:20 am by Admin

» ash11nb22@gmail.com -- The whole group
 Botha Mpho <bothampho@143.ae>  EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 7:45 am by onlinefraudsters

» fjrasile@yahoo.com All the scams
 Botha Mpho <bothampho@143.ae>  EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 7:22 am by Jason

» Google search
 Botha Mpho <bothampho@143.ae>  EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:40 pm by Admin

» mohamed.allyson12@gmail.com aka "Mr. Mohamed Allyson" <maborepuestos@speedy.com.ar>
 Botha Mpho <bothampho@143.ae>  EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:55 am by Jason

» wirobert123@gmail.com
 Botha Mpho <bothampho@143.ae>  EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:29 am by Jason

» dr.jamesdobson200@gmail.com
 Botha Mpho <bothampho@143.ae>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 11:42 pm by The Doctor

» fbimarkruben711@gmail.com aka markruben472@yahoo.com.sg
 Botha Mpho <bothampho@143.ae>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:05 pm by The Doctor

»  Mr. David Lien. <info.services010@gmail.com>
 Botha Mpho <bothampho@143.ae>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:00 pm by The Doctor

»  jamesfentwistle132@gmail.com
 Botha Mpho <bothampho@143.ae>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:57 pm by The Doctor

» Diane Laws <lora00celine@yahoo.co.jp>
 Botha Mpho <bothampho@143.ae>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:53 pm by The Doctor

» Tom Crist <Fredtom@yale.edu> aka tomcrist511@rogers.com
 Botha Mpho <bothampho@143.ae>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:51 pm by The Doctor

» kgl-world-logistic.com
 Botha Mpho <bothampho@143.ae>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:11 pm by onlinefraudsters

» debrunepharmacy.com home to 24 domains used by fraudsters
 Botha Mpho <bothampho@143.ae>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 1:37 pm by onlinefraudsters

» Martin Jorge Luis Guevara Martinez <mguevaram@munilavictoria.gob.pe>
 Botha Mpho <bothampho@143.ae>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:57 am by onlinefraudsters

» Daniel K. Tarullo <daniel_tarullo@ntty.net>
 Botha Mpho <bothampho@143.ae>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:56 am by onlinefraudsters

» vitranexpress-logistics.mlsxp.com
 Botha Mpho <bothampho@143.ae>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:11 am by onlinefraudsters

» diplomatic-securityservice.com
 Botha Mpho <bothampho@143.ae>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:01 am by onlinefraudsters

» Ambroz Bohuslav <jenniferarmstrong200@gmail.com>
 Botha Mpho <bothampho@143.ae>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:54 am by Admin

» Equator Oil and Gas Ltd. <salesreps@platformerzones.biz>
 Botha Mpho <bothampho@143.ae>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:48 am by Admin

Botha Mpho <bothampho@143.ae>

2 posters

Go down

Botha Mpho <bothampho@143.ae>  Empty Botha Mpho <bothampho@143.ae>

Post by The Doctor Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:19 am

I am BOTHA Mpho of Sasfin Bank Johannesburg ,South Africa.
My client Ernest Van Rooyen and his Wife Annetjievan were killed in January 2013 on their farm
in Somerset near Parys in the Free State .
I am their account account officer. Since after their Death , I have made frantic efforts to look
for their next of kin but all my efforts yielded no response.
I ask you to stand in as a next of kin to receive this money in your account. I have all the documents to
make this work. This money will be shared between you, charity and I.
If you can do it , respond to my private email only on bothampho@143.ae so that I can give you full details on how it will work.
Under South African banking laws , the type of account they operate must not be dormant after a year.If not, they will seize the money.
Thanks and best regards
Botha Mpho

Last edited by Matrix on Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Taken up by onlinefraudsters)
The Doctor
The Doctor
Scammers nightmare

Back to top Go down

Botha Mpho <bothampho@143.ae>  Empty Botha Mpho <bothampho@yahoo.com> second mail

Post by Matrix Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:13 am

Dear 

I am happy to receive your email and acceptance to ask for some details.
This is a transaction I have been following for some time now. I am an account officer to the deceased family.
I have been their account officer for over ten years.
After their Death , I tried contacting Holland their home country for any of their relations but my search did not
produce any result. They have no children.
They have a business account. Here in South Africa Banking laws all business accounts must not remain dormant for a period of 12 months. If not it will be archived and subsequently confiscated.
This I know for sure that no one will operate it  and the bank auditors  will find out that this month. hence my contacting you for this operation.
All I want from you is to assume the next of kin to enable me transfer the money to you in your country. It does not matter where you come from or the difference in the name. I am the account officer and whom soever I write down in the file will be accepted. The bank executives only know of his deposit. The file is with me as the account officer.
I am a woman and I have limited friends and I choose this way to help the charity as my husband will not handle it well. I want to do it outside the knowledge of my husband and the bank.
The amount in their account is $7,531,521.32. After the transfer of the fund  40% of it will go to you, 40% will go to charity homes and orphanages in Africa and I am OK with 20% of the money.
All I need you to do is to stand as the next of kin and insert your name as the next of kin and you will officially be contacted by the bank as soon as the auditors see the lapses or better still I start the process of transferring the money.
All I need now is your full names with tel/fax numbers for easy and confidential communication. Also I will need a copy of your international passport or national identity card. As soon as this is done , I will need an account from you unto where this fund will be transfered to.
Please I would want you to attach urgency and confidentiality to this transaction. You are free to make your inquiries on the veracity of the family status in question
but the transaction must be kept secret.

Regards,
Mpho
Matrix
Matrix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Botha Mpho <bothampho@143.ae>  Empty Re: Botha Mpho <bothampho@143.ae>

Post by Matrix Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:18 am

Dear -------------

I am happy to receive your email and acceptance to ask for some details.
This is a transaction I have been following for some time now. I am an account officer to the deceased family.
I have been their account officer for over ten years.
After their Death , I tried contacting Holland their home country for any of their relations but my search did not
produce any result. They have no children.
They have a business account. Here in South Africa Banking laws all business accounts must not remain dormant for a period of 12 months. If not it will be archived and subsequently confiscated.
This I know for sure that no one will operate it  and the bank auditors  will find out that this month. hence my contacting you for this operation.
All I want from you is to assume the next of kin to enable me transfer the money to you in your country. It does not matter where you come from or the difference in the name. I am the account officer and whom soever I write down in the file will be accepted. The bank executives only know of his deposit. The file is with me as the account officer.
I am a woman and I have limited friends and I choose this way to help the charity as my husband will not handle it well. I want to do it outside the knowledge of my husband and the bank.
The amount in their account is $7,531,521.32. After the transfer of the fund  40% of it will go to you, 40% will go to charity homes and orphanages in Africa and I am OK with 20% of the money.
All I need you to do is to stand as the next of kin and insert your name as the next of kin and you will officially be contacted by the bank as soon as the auditors see the lapses or better still I start the process of transferring the money.
All I need now is your full names with tel/fax numbers for easy and confidential communication. Also I will need a copy of your international passport or national identity card. As soon as this is done , I will need an account from you unto where this fund will be transfered to.
Please I would want you to attach urgency and confidentiality to this transaction. You are free to make your inquiries on the veracity of the family status in question
but the transaction must be kept secret.

Regards,
Mpho
Matrix
Matrix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matrix Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:39 am

> Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 23:24:54 +0000
> Subject:
> From: ----------------------
> To: bothampho@143.ae
>
> Reply-To: bothampho@143.ae
> Are you sure this is legal and 100% secure

> you read all the time of Nigerian scams but you are from South Africa

> so seem to be legit

> Also I read somewhere about this tragedy

This is legitimate . The story is real and you can verify that if you want.
I can front you as the next of kin and this will be concluded in a secretive way 
without blowing the lid open.
This has nothing to do with Nigeria and I am not from there.
If you can do it , let me know so that I will give you more details.
Regards,
Mpho.

Last edited by Matrix on Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Matrix
Matrix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matrix Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:40 am

Sounds Ok to me please send more info
I would also like to know who you are and would you send some form of
proof prior to procceeding any further

F------------------ L-----------

Last edited by Matrix on Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Matrix
Matrix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matrix Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:31 am

Dear Frankie ,

I am a staff of Sasfin Bank Johannesburg. I am a South African precisely from
Pretoria. You can find out every other information yourself.
Every other proof you can find out yourself.
Botha

Last edited by Matrix on Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Matrix
Matrix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matrix Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:37 am

I am sorry but my request was for your proof of ID and I am unwilling
to spend time wasted on researching you, so I think I will take on
another deal from bakino faso who has supplied the documents requested
and there is a good chance of getting a quick return for my investment