Cyber fraud is a big money spinner for criminals and must be stopped
You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» re running site
johnscott0020@yahoo.com.hk EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 3:09 pm by Justin Tyme

» jldf.co.uk
johnscott0020@yahoo.com.hk EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 8:09 pm by Jason

» Go to http://fraud.forumotion.eu for all 2016 fraud sites
johnscott0020@yahoo.com.hk EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 3:46 pm by Jason

» fidelityexpress.biz Registrar: PDR LTD
johnscott0020@yahoo.com.hk EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:18 am by Jason

» dls-courier.com Registrar: ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES, INC
johnscott0020@yahoo.com.hk EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:16 am by Jason

» waypoint-delivery.net
johnscott0020@yahoo.com.hk EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 4:20 am by Admin

» ash11nb22@gmail.com -- The whole group
johnscott0020@yahoo.com.hk EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 7:45 am by onlinefraudsters

» fjrasile@yahoo.com All the scams
johnscott0020@yahoo.com.hk EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 7:22 am by Jason

» Google search
johnscott0020@yahoo.com.hk EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:40 pm by Admin

» mohamed.allyson12@gmail.com aka "Mr. Mohamed Allyson" <maborepuestos@speedy.com.ar>
johnscott0020@yahoo.com.hk EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:55 am by Jason

» wirobert123@gmail.com
johnscott0020@yahoo.com.hk EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:29 am by Jason

» dr.jamesdobson200@gmail.com
johnscott0020@yahoo.com.hk EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 11:42 pm by The Doctor

» fbimarkruben711@gmail.com aka markruben472@yahoo.com.sg
johnscott0020@yahoo.com.hk EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:05 pm by The Doctor

»  Mr. David Lien. <info.services010@gmail.com>
johnscott0020@yahoo.com.hk EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:00 pm by The Doctor

»  jamesfentwistle132@gmail.com
johnscott0020@yahoo.com.hk EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:57 pm by The Doctor

» Diane Laws <lora00celine@yahoo.co.jp>
johnscott0020@yahoo.com.hk EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:53 pm by The Doctor

» Tom Crist <Fredtom@yale.edu> aka tomcrist511@rogers.com
johnscott0020@yahoo.com.hk EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:51 pm by The Doctor

» kgl-world-logistic.com
johnscott0020@yahoo.com.hk EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:11 pm by onlinefraudsters

» debrunepharmacy.com home to 24 domains used by fraudsters
johnscott0020@yahoo.com.hk EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 1:37 pm by onlinefraudsters

» Martin Jorge Luis Guevara Martinez <mguevaram@munilavictoria.gob.pe>
johnscott0020@yahoo.com.hk EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:57 am by onlinefraudsters

» Daniel K. Tarullo <daniel_tarullo@ntty.net>
johnscott0020@yahoo.com.hk EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:56 am by onlinefraudsters

» vitranexpress-logistics.mlsxp.com
johnscott0020@yahoo.com.hk EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:11 am by onlinefraudsters

» diplomatic-securityservice.com
johnscott0020@yahoo.com.hk EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:01 am by onlinefraudsters

» Ambroz Bohuslav <jenniferarmstrong200@gmail.com>
johnscott0020@yahoo.com.hk EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:54 am by Admin

» Equator Oil and Gas Ltd. <salesreps@platformerzones.biz>
johnscott0020@yahoo.com.hk EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:48 am by Admin

johnscott0020@yahoo.com.hk

Go down

johnscott0020@yahoo.com.hk Empty johnscott0020@yahoo.com.hk

Post by bill stickers Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:44 am

ATTENTION:

My Name is  Mr. John Scott, writing from a private Bank sector  here in London UK, I want to bring you in to a business  opportunity that will be of interest to you, I wish to transfer  the sum of £75, Million Pounds from a dormant Bank account here  in UK, I will like to tell you more on how this large amount of  fund comes, I am a consulting auditor attached with the private  Banking Services. I contacted you independently of our internal  audit investigation and no one is informed of this communication  and I decided to intimate you with certain facts that I believe  would be of interest to you.

I am contacting you concerning a customer of the bank who had an  investment placed under the banks management 13 years ago. On May  22/ 1999 an American accountant/ consultant on Oil matters of Saudi  Arabia, Late Eng Micheal David Woodson 65 years old then, made an  investment deposit valued at £52.2 Million Pounds in this  bank, which he wished to have us turn over on his behalf.

I was the officer assigned to his case; I made numerous  suggestions in line with my duties as the de-facto chief  operations officer and a consulting investment auditor of the  Private Banking Services Department, especially given the volume  of funds he wished to put into our bank. We met on numerous  occasions prior to any investments being placed. I encouraged him  to consider various growth funds with prime ratings.

The favoured route in my advice to customers is to start by  assessing data on 600 traditional stocks and bonds managers and  alternative investments. Based on my advice,we spun the money  around various opportunities and made attractive margins for our  first year of operation, the accrued profit and interest stood at  this point at over £65.5 Million, this margin was not the full  potential of the fund but he desired low risk guaranteed returns  on investments.

In August 2001, he asked that the money be liquidated because he  needed to make an urgent investment requiring cash payments in  Europe. He directed that I liquidate the funds and had it  deposited with HANDELSBANKEN, a top Swedish bank. I informed him  that our bank would have to make special arrangements to have  this done and in order not to circumvent due process, the bank  would have to make a 9.5% deduction from the funds to cater for  banking and statutory charges. He complained about the charges but  later came around when I explained to him the complexities of the  task he was asking of us.

I contacted my affiliate in Sweden, however, the exercise was not  carried out due to the complex nature of the task and having been  instructed again to stop further proceeding, in line with his  instructions the transfer was stopped.He told me he would use the  money thereafter upon his return from America later that  week. This was the last communication we had,this transpired  around Jun 5, 2003, Four days later, information started to trickle  in, that he he died in plane crash.

On hearing about this information,the bank immediately launched  an investigation into possible surviving next of kin to alert  about the situation and also to come forward to claim his  deposit.In his bio-data form,he listed no next of kin.In the  field of private banking, opening an account means no one will  know of its existence,accounts are rarely held under a name;  depositors use numbers and codes to make the accounts anonymous.

As things stands now,there is £75, Million Pounds as value for  his investment. The bank has no single idea of what's the history  or nature of the deposit. They are simply awaiting instructions  to release the deposit to any party that comes forward.This is  the situation. This bank has spent great amounts of money trying  to track this man's family; they have investigated for 10 Months  now and have found no known relative. The investigation has  already come to an end.

I am prepared to place you in a position and instruct the bank to  release the deposit to you as the closest surviving relation. Upon  receipt of the deposit,I am prepared to share the money with you  and no more. That is,we share the proceeds 70% for me and 30% for  you. We can fine-tune this based on our interactions and with my  position/affiliate in the bank,we can get things done in a smooth  way. There is a reward for this project and it is a task well  worth undertaking. I will like to invest 50% of my shear in your  Country with your help/idea.

I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is from  you refusing to work with me and alerting the bank. I send you  this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the  consequences might be,but I know within me that nothing ventured  is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or  on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from  my private banking clients. Do not betray my confidence.

So you should send your Bank account information for us to start  the transfer and also send your complete telephone number for  easy communications. Please email me back on this mail address (johnscott02014@yahoo.com)

I wait to hear from you ASAP.

Regards,

Mr.  John Scott.

bill stickers
Escrow scam expert

Back to top Go down