Cyber fraud is a big money spinner for criminals and must be stopped
You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» re running site
cargoxpressdelivery.com EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 3:09 pm by Justin Tyme

» jldf.co.uk
cargoxpressdelivery.com EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 8:09 pm by Jason

» Go to http://fraud.forumotion.eu for all 2016 fraud sites
cargoxpressdelivery.com EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 3:46 pm by Jason

» fidelityexpress.biz Registrar: PDR LTD
cargoxpressdelivery.com EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:18 am by Jason

» dls-courier.com Registrar: ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES, INC
cargoxpressdelivery.com EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:16 am by Jason

» waypoint-delivery.net
cargoxpressdelivery.com EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 4:20 am by Admin

» ash11nb22@gmail.com -- The whole group
cargoxpressdelivery.com EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 7:45 am by onlinefraudsters

» fjrasile@yahoo.com All the scams
cargoxpressdelivery.com EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 7:22 am by Jason

» Google search
cargoxpressdelivery.com EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:40 pm by Admin

» mohamed.allyson12@gmail.com aka "Mr. Mohamed Allyson" <maborepuestos@speedy.com.ar>
cargoxpressdelivery.com EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:55 am by Jason

» wirobert123@gmail.com
cargoxpressdelivery.com EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:29 am by Jason

» dr.jamesdobson200@gmail.com
cargoxpressdelivery.com EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 11:42 pm by The Doctor

» fbimarkruben711@gmail.com aka markruben472@yahoo.com.sg
cargoxpressdelivery.com EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:05 pm by The Doctor

»  Mr. David Lien. <info.services010@gmail.com>
cargoxpressdelivery.com EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:00 pm by The Doctor

»  jamesfentwistle132@gmail.com
cargoxpressdelivery.com EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:57 pm by The Doctor

» Diane Laws <lora00celine@yahoo.co.jp>
cargoxpressdelivery.com EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:53 pm by The Doctor

» Tom Crist <Fredtom@yale.edu> aka tomcrist511@rogers.com
cargoxpressdelivery.com EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:51 pm by The Doctor

» kgl-world-logistic.com
cargoxpressdelivery.com EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:11 pm by onlinefraudsters

» debrunepharmacy.com home to 24 domains used by fraudsters
cargoxpressdelivery.com EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 1:37 pm by onlinefraudsters

» Martin Jorge Luis Guevara Martinez <mguevaram@munilavictoria.gob.pe>
cargoxpressdelivery.com EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:57 am by onlinefraudsters

» Daniel K. Tarullo <daniel_tarullo@ntty.net>
cargoxpressdelivery.com EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:56 am by onlinefraudsters

» vitranexpress-logistics.mlsxp.com
cargoxpressdelivery.com EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:11 am by onlinefraudsters

» diplomatic-securityservice.com
cargoxpressdelivery.com EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:01 am by onlinefraudsters

» Ambroz Bohuslav <jenniferarmstrong200@gmail.com>
cargoxpressdelivery.com EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:54 am by Admin

» Equator Oil and Gas Ltd. <salesreps@platformerzones.biz>
cargoxpressdelivery.com EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:48 am by Admin

cargoxpressdelivery.com

Go down

cargoxpressdelivery.com Empty cargoxpressdelivery.com

Post by goddess1 Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:39 am

Hello,
I have a problem and I don't know what to do. I have a friend who is in the United States Army in Afghanistan and he sent me a package for Christmas and my birthday and He used Herofex. He also payed 1500 dollars for the package to be delivered to me and I have not received the package. I didn't hear from the lady who owns or runs the place a Mrs. Anne Corrie. I finally found them online and sent her and email. The following morning I received an email from her telling me to fill out this form so they will know when and where to deliver the package. I didn't hear from her after that. In her email she never mentioned that I had to pay any type of fees to receive my package because me friend gave her 1500 dollars for me. She emailed me and told me that I had to send her another 1154 dollars before i could receive my package. I am trying to bury my grandmother. i asked her if I could give her the balance once I safely received the package. I still never heard from her. My friend sent her another 500 dollars. now this is a total of 2000 dollars and she's still asking for more money. She doesn't answer my emails anymore and my friend is upset because I was supposed to bury my grandmother this weekend and I don't have the money now or at leas until this package arrives. I tried to pull the company up online today to try and find a phone number to call her and the company is no longer on the internet. How do I go about receiving either my package or the monies that was paid for me to receive this package. It is very important to me. I have no means of income period or I wouldn't have a problem sending the money to her. But she's been paid the 2000 dollars more than enough to deliver a package. Is there any way you can help me and give me some advice on what to do. I don'[t know if their internet service is working or not, but I need that package. My grandmother will be cremated by the time all of this takes place and I have to pay for that as well. Please help me and tell me what to do. the name of the company is Herofex the website comes up www.cargoxpressdelivery.com. My name is Tia Stafford and my phone number is (EDITED). Please call me and talk to me about this. I've had people scam me all of the time, but I never thought people would scam our soldiers they risk their lives on a daily basis for us and my friend is angry and hurt because he was sending me a gift. My phone number is (EDITED). Please help me. I would appreciate it please help
desperate and sad
(EDITED)

p.s. they also hacve an office in Georgia too. I just need to know a phone number or someone whom I can physically talk to preferrably in the Georgia office the package she states is in Kuwait and has been since the 9th of January. I don't want to lose this package it means a lot to myself and my friend. Help us please. they have been paid.

goddess1
New to this site

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum