Cyber fraud is a big money spinner for criminals and must be stopped
You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» re running site
Please help me dear from Aida Kones,fake!  EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 3:09 pm by Justin Tyme

» jldf.co.uk
Please help me dear from Aida Kones,fake!  EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 8:09 pm by Jason

» Go to http://fraud.forumotion.eu for all 2016 fraud sites
Please help me dear from Aida Kones,fake!  EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 3:46 pm by Jason

» fidelityexpress.biz Registrar: PDR LTD
Please help me dear from Aida Kones,fake!  EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:18 am by Jason

» dls-courier.com Registrar: ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES, INC
Please help me dear from Aida Kones,fake!  EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:16 am by Jason

» waypoint-delivery.net
Please help me dear from Aida Kones,fake!  EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 4:20 am by Admin

» ash11nb22@gmail.com -- The whole group
Please help me dear from Aida Kones,fake!  EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 7:45 am by onlinefraudsters

» fjrasile@yahoo.com All the scams
Please help me dear from Aida Kones,fake!  EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 7:22 am by Jason

» Google search
Please help me dear from Aida Kones,fake!  EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:40 pm by Admin

» mohamed.allyson12@gmail.com aka "Mr. Mohamed Allyson" <maborepuestos@speedy.com.ar>
Please help me dear from Aida Kones,fake!  EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:55 am by Jason

» wirobert123@gmail.com
Please help me dear from Aida Kones,fake!  EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:29 am by Jason

» dr.jamesdobson200@gmail.com
Please help me dear from Aida Kones,fake!  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 11:42 pm by The Doctor

» fbimarkruben711@gmail.com aka markruben472@yahoo.com.sg
Please help me dear from Aida Kones,fake!  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:05 pm by The Doctor

»  Mr. David Lien. <info.services010@gmail.com>
Please help me dear from Aida Kones,fake!  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:00 pm by The Doctor

»  jamesfentwistle132@gmail.com
Please help me dear from Aida Kones,fake!  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:57 pm by The Doctor

» Diane Laws <lora00celine@yahoo.co.jp>
Please help me dear from Aida Kones,fake!  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:53 pm by The Doctor

» Tom Crist <Fredtom@yale.edu> aka tomcrist511@rogers.com
Please help me dear from Aida Kones,fake!  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:51 pm by The Doctor

» kgl-world-logistic.com
Please help me dear from Aida Kones,fake!  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:11 pm by onlinefraudsters

» debrunepharmacy.com home to 24 domains used by fraudsters
Please help me dear from Aida Kones,fake!  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 1:37 pm by onlinefraudsters

» Martin Jorge Luis Guevara Martinez <mguevaram@munilavictoria.gob.pe>
Please help me dear from Aida Kones,fake!  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:57 am by onlinefraudsters

» Daniel K. Tarullo <daniel_tarullo@ntty.net>
Please help me dear from Aida Kones,fake!  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:56 am by onlinefraudsters

» vitranexpress-logistics.mlsxp.com
Please help me dear from Aida Kones,fake!  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:11 am by onlinefraudsters

» diplomatic-securityservice.com
Please help me dear from Aida Kones,fake!  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:01 am by onlinefraudsters

» Ambroz Bohuslav <jenniferarmstrong200@gmail.com>
Please help me dear from Aida Kones,fake!  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:54 am by Admin

» Equator Oil and Gas Ltd. <salesreps@platformerzones.biz>
Please help me dear from Aida Kones,fake!  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:48 am by Admin

Please help me dear from Aida Kones,fake!

Go down

Please help me dear from Aida Kones,fake!  Empty Please help me dear from Aida Kones,fake!

Post by mkholood2in Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:10 am

إخفاء التفاصيل

منAida Kones

إلى

Hello Dear,

Good day to you and how are you and the family,honestly I am so please to write you today as it is an expression of my condition that led me in writing you believing that you will find favorable to attend to me. I am glad today for this great opportunity to communicate with you through this medium and there are some reason that i have come to you and i wish you will honor my words as you will find it favourable in the sight of humanity and God to offer me this support, My full name is Aida Kipkalya Kones, i am from Kenya and 25 years old. I am a daughter of the former Kenyan road minister late Mr Kipkalya Kones who died on Tuesday 10th June 2008 along the Cessna 210 plane crash which was heading to Kericho in a remote area called Kajonga in western Kenya as You can read more on the crash below:

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/06/10/kenya.crash/index.html

Although we are just getting to know each other closely but please consider this as a divine wish and accept me with a better understanding,I believe you have come to me at the right time to share this problem with me because i am very helpless where i am now. My way of life is simple and i need you to stand as my trustee to enable my late father's bank to release my inheritance with them maybe to your account since my parents is late. I just need your honest attention in this business as we are trying to build trust since you are foreigner and consider me perhaps as your closest friend or sister as i am not married yet,i am willing with all pleasure to relocate once this is successfully achieved. Honestly i am writing this mail with tears and sorrow from my heart due to the condition this tragic experience has laid me and i prayed to GOD for his divine intervention to enable me continue life and finish my academic career.

I have chosen you to be my best companion and my prayers is that God will give you a kind and honest heart to see my through this trials and i am convinced in the spirit that you will be the epitome of true love God has chosen to rescue me from this trouble as a true friend and i would equally want you to be my trustee to reclaim my inheritance and i believe that with you i will accomplish this successfully. I have this money confirmed in the bank and it's just about $7.2 million my late father deposited in his bank account and the directors whom i met as i we had deliberation over this and the requested for a foreign trustee to garantee the safety of this fund which is in their records as unclaimed bill in my father's account and i have the death certificate and the deposit certificate of the fund stating proof of my genueity. I need you to stand as my trustee in the bank to reclaim this heritage as you help me to start up life afresh in the university to finish my academic career in making my life goal a reality. I wait upon your positive response in respect to your ability to stand for me in this situation and i shall send my picture in my next mail. I will appreciate your willingness to help me with an equal mind in achieving this successfully with a better details about yourself,thanks and God bless you as i look forward to seeing your reply.

Yours Sincerely
Miss Aida Kipkalya

mkholood2in
Scam ferret

Back to top Go down