Cyber fraud is a big money spinner for criminals and must be stopped
You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» re running site
Re:Ghost Accounts EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 3:09 pm by Justin Tyme

» jldf.co.uk
Re:Ghost Accounts EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 8:09 pm by Jason

» Go to http://fraud.forumotion.eu for all 2016 fraud sites
Re:Ghost Accounts EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 3:46 pm by Jason

» fidelityexpress.biz Registrar: PDR LTD
Re:Ghost Accounts EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:18 am by Jason

» dls-courier.com Registrar: ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES, INC
Re:Ghost Accounts EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:16 am by Jason

» waypoint-delivery.net
Re:Ghost Accounts EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 4:20 am by Admin

» ash11nb22@gmail.com -- The whole group
Re:Ghost Accounts EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 7:45 am by onlinefraudsters

» fjrasile@yahoo.com All the scams
Re:Ghost Accounts EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 7:22 am by Jason

» Google search
Re:Ghost Accounts EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:40 pm by Admin

» mohamed.allyson12@gmail.com aka "Mr. Mohamed Allyson" <maborepuestos@speedy.com.ar>
Re:Ghost Accounts EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:55 am by Jason

» wirobert123@gmail.com
Re:Ghost Accounts EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:29 am by Jason

» dr.jamesdobson200@gmail.com
Re:Ghost Accounts EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 11:42 pm by The Doctor

» fbimarkruben711@gmail.com aka markruben472@yahoo.com.sg
Re:Ghost Accounts EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:05 pm by The Doctor

»  Mr. David Lien. <info.services010@gmail.com>
Re:Ghost Accounts EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:00 pm by The Doctor

»  jamesfentwistle132@gmail.com
Re:Ghost Accounts EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:57 pm by The Doctor

» Diane Laws <lora00celine@yahoo.co.jp>
Re:Ghost Accounts EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:53 pm by The Doctor

» Tom Crist <Fredtom@yale.edu> aka tomcrist511@rogers.com
Re:Ghost Accounts EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:51 pm by The Doctor

» kgl-world-logistic.com
Re:Ghost Accounts EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:11 pm by onlinefraudsters

» debrunepharmacy.com home to 24 domains used by fraudsters
Re:Ghost Accounts EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 1:37 pm by onlinefraudsters

» Martin Jorge Luis Guevara Martinez <mguevaram@munilavictoria.gob.pe>
Re:Ghost Accounts EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:57 am by onlinefraudsters

» Daniel K. Tarullo <daniel_tarullo@ntty.net>
Re:Ghost Accounts EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:56 am by onlinefraudsters

» vitranexpress-logistics.mlsxp.com
Re:Ghost Accounts EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:11 am by onlinefraudsters

» diplomatic-securityservice.com
Re:Ghost Accounts EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:01 am by onlinefraudsters

» Ambroz Bohuslav <jenniferarmstrong200@gmail.com>
Re:Ghost Accounts EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:54 am by Admin

» Equator Oil and Gas Ltd. <salesreps@platformerzones.biz>
Re:Ghost Accounts EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:48 am by Admin

Re:Ghost Accounts

Go down

Re:Ghost Accounts Empty Re:Ghost Accounts

Post by Admin Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:28 am

Re:Ghost Accounts-_

Mr.Matthew peter.
< mr_matthew_peter_2014@yahoo.co.jp > Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 10:04 AM

Reply-To: mr_matthew_peter_2014@yahoo.co.jp

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Mr.Matthew peter,

Director Foreign Allocation Department of the IMF. My office monitors and controls the affairs of the bank and approving of all foreign payments before the final release by the FUNDS TRANSFER Department. I am the final signatory to any transfer or remittance of huge funds moving within banks both on the local and international levels in line with foreign claim settlement. I have before me list of funds, which could not be transferred to some nominated accounts as these accounts have been identified either "ghost accounts", "unclaimed deposits and over-invoiced" sum. On this note, I wish to have a deal with you as regards to this unpaid funds. I have a file before me and the data are correct and un-tampered. As it is my duty to recommend the transfer of these surplus funds to the England Treasury and Reserve Accounts as unclaimed deposits.

I have the opportunity to write you based on the instructions I received few days ago from the Foreign Debts reconciliation dept to submit the List of payment reports/expenditures and audited reports of revenues. In this light,I am soliciting for your confidentiality and consent to apportion this unclaim sum in your name as the bonafide Beneficiary and it will be transferred or ship to you after necessary and due legalization and notarization of claim. Every process of this transaction shall have the legal backup of the Court of law here in England in your favor as the Sole beneficiary. My conditions: 1. The sum of US$35,000,000 Million Dollars only will be transfer into your account after the processing of all relevant legal documents with your name as the bonafide beneficiary,the transfer will be made by telegraphic Transfer (T/T) confirmable in 5 business days. 2. This deal must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence will be strictly by email/telephone, for security purposes. 3. There should

Thanks for your understanding.
Mr.Matthew peter.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fraud.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down