Cyber fraud is a big money spinner for criminals and must be stopped
You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» re running site
Invitation: (No Subject) EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 3:09 pm by Justin Tyme

» jldf.co.uk
Invitation: (No Subject) EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 8:09 pm by Jason

» Go to http://fraud.forumotion.eu for all 2016 fraud sites
Invitation: (No Subject) EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 3:46 pm by Jason

» fidelityexpress.biz Registrar: PDR LTD
Invitation: (No Subject) EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:18 am by Jason

» dls-courier.com Registrar: ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES, INC
Invitation: (No Subject) EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:16 am by Jason

» waypoint-delivery.net
Invitation: (No Subject) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 4:20 am by Admin

» ash11nb22@gmail.com -- The whole group
Invitation: (No Subject) EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 7:45 am by onlinefraudsters

» fjrasile@yahoo.com All the scams
Invitation: (No Subject) EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 7:22 am by Jason

» Google search
Invitation: (No Subject) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:40 pm by Admin

» mohamed.allyson12@gmail.com aka "Mr. Mohamed Allyson" <maborepuestos@speedy.com.ar>
Invitation: (No Subject) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:55 am by Jason

» wirobert123@gmail.com
Invitation: (No Subject) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:29 am by Jason

» dr.jamesdobson200@gmail.com
Invitation: (No Subject) EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 11:42 pm by The Doctor

» fbimarkruben711@gmail.com aka markruben472@yahoo.com.sg
Invitation: (No Subject) EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:05 pm by The Doctor

»  Mr. David Lien. <info.services010@gmail.com>
Invitation: (No Subject) EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:00 pm by The Doctor

»  jamesfentwistle132@gmail.com
Invitation: (No Subject) EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:57 pm by The Doctor

» Diane Laws <lora00celine@yahoo.co.jp>
Invitation: (No Subject) EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:53 pm by The Doctor

» Tom Crist <Fredtom@yale.edu> aka tomcrist511@rogers.com
Invitation: (No Subject) EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:51 pm by The Doctor

» kgl-world-logistic.com
Invitation: (No Subject) EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:11 pm by onlinefraudsters

» debrunepharmacy.com home to 24 domains used by fraudsters
Invitation: (No Subject) EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 1:37 pm by onlinefraudsters

» Martin Jorge Luis Guevara Martinez <mguevaram@munilavictoria.gob.pe>
Invitation: (No Subject) EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:57 am by onlinefraudsters

» Daniel K. Tarullo <daniel_tarullo@ntty.net>
Invitation: (No Subject) EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:56 am by onlinefraudsters

» vitranexpress-logistics.mlsxp.com
Invitation: (No Subject) EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:11 am by onlinefraudsters

» diplomatic-securityservice.com
Invitation: (No Subject) EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:01 am by onlinefraudsters

» Ambroz Bohuslav <jenniferarmstrong200@gmail.com>
Invitation: (No Subject) EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:54 am by Admin

» Equator Oil and Gas Ltd. <salesreps@platformerzones.biz>
Invitation: (No Subject) EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:48 am by Admin

Invitation: (No Subject)

2 posters

Go down

Invitation: (No Subject) Empty Invitation: (No Subject)

Post by Justin Tyme Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:37 pm

Invitation: (No Subject) @ Fri 27 Sep 2013 08:00 - 09:00 (edited@gmail.com)
madam animata
< madamanimata@gmail.com > Attachment Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 6:59 AM

(No Subject)
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please let this do not be a surprise proposal to you because i got your contact information from the international directory in few days ago before i decided to contact you on this magnitude and lucrative transaction for our future survival in life.

I am Ms. Animata Francis; THE FOREIGN ACCOUNT MANAGER, SOCIETE GENERALE DU BANQUE DE BURKINA (SGBB) i have had the intent to contact you over this financial transaction worth the sum of ($1,700,000.00) for our success. This is an abandoned sum that belongs to one of our bank foreign customers who died along with his entire family through plane crash disaster since few years ago.

Meanwhile, i was very fortune to came across the deceased file when i was arranging the old and abandoned customers files in other to sign and submit to the entire bank management for an official re-documentation and audit of the year against 2009.

Be informed clearly that it was stated in our banking rules and regulations which was signed lawfully that if such fund remains unclaimed till the period of 4years started from the date when the beneficiary died, the money will be transferred into the treasury as an unclaimed fund.

As an honor and advantage bestowed to our foreign customers base on the rules guiding our bank, it was stated obviously that if you are not a Burkina Faso citizen, you have the absolute authority to claim the fund hence you are a foreigner despite your differences from the country of origin of the deceased.

So the request of you as a foreigner is necessary to apply for the claim and transfer of the fund smoothly into your account there in your country, you will stand as the NEXT BENEFICIARY OR EXTENDED RELATIVE to the deceased documentation in our file.

If you are really sure of your trustworthy, accountability and confidentiality on his transaction, contact me and agree that you will not change your mind to cheat or disappoint me when the fund have getting into your account. Besides you should not entertain any fear because i am sure of the success as an insider in the bank ok.

Please reply with the assurance, include your private informations as stated below is very necessary for facilitate an easy communication in this transaction. As soon as you reply, i will inform you on the next step to follow in order to finalize this project immediately.

1) Your Full Name:-........
2) Your Age:-......
3) Your Cell Phone Number:-......
4) Your Country:-........
5) Your Occupation:-.......
6) Scan copy of your nation identity card:-.....
7) Your Private E-mail ....

Here is my private address: madamanimata@yahoo.com

Yours sincerely
Ms.Animata Francis

When
Fri 27 Sep 2013 08:00 – 09:00 Paris
Calendar
edited@gmail.com
Who
(Guest list has been hidden at organiser's request)

Going? Yes - Maybe - No more options »

Invitation from Google Calendar

You are receiving this email at the account edited@gmail.com because you are subscribed for invitations on calendar edited@gmail.com.

To stop receiving these notifications, please log in to https://www.google.com/calendar/ and change your notification settings for this calendar.
Justin Tyme
Justin Tyme
Extremist

Back to top Go down

Invitation: (No Subject) Empty aziz_yusuf8@terra.com

Post by Admin Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:33 am

Invitation: From Mr Aziz Yusuf. Please read carefully. @ Fri 27 Sep 2013 15:00 - 16:00 (-----------@gmail.com)
aziz yusuf
Attachment Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 1:42 PM
From Mr Aziz Yusuf. Please read carefully.
From Mr Aziz Yusuf. Please read carefully.

It is my sincere pleasure at this moment to exhibit my total trust bestowed on you in accordance to my Proposed partnership relationship with you of which I am fully convinced that you will really welcome my partnership with you in this transaction Being very skeptical about dealing with Africans in such transaction, Ranging from the height of fraudulent activities encompassing the African communities. Now it is my Godly nursed intention to prove myself to you that I am very much different from others which you must have come across.

I hereby attested my accepted conclusion to take upon my gentle self and to join hands together to cover any unforeseen expenses that may be involved here till the Final Transfer of the Funds to our Correspondent Bank before its Final remittance into your Nominated Bank Account.

This is to convince you of my spirited acceptance to have confidant in a business of this magnitude knowing that you will not turn me down come-what-may, regarding this Claim/Transfer to boost my planned establishment of a funding Company out of Africa. A total of US$15 Million Dollars through INTER-BANK TRANSFER. This amount of Money belongs to our Deceased Customer as there were no claims over this Dormant Balance Account for a period of many Years.

Therefore, I am in need of a Reliable Partner that would come forward to put claims over the Funds for its Transfer into his/her Foreign Bank Account. This is because I am the Director of a Department in my Bank and also Mr. Richard Burson account manager. I promise a secures Transfer of these Funds without any Hindrances.

All I am expecting from you, as a matter of greatest urgency and importance is your sincerity and Honesty as I have some of the Needed Legal Documents to prove that this Business is Lawful for its onward Remittance. I urgently want you to send the demanded Personal Information’s below to me as soon as you receive and agreed with this PROPOSAL in order to show your readiness and Willingness in this Proposed Business.

BELOW ARE THE NEEDED PERSONAL INFORMATIONS

1) Your Full Name.......................... ......
2) Your Age.......................................
3) Your Mobile and Home Phone Number…………..........
4) Your Fax Number………………..........................
5) Your Country of Nationality………………..............
6) Your Occupation.................... ...........
7) Sex............................................
Alternative E-mail Address/....................

Finally, you have to keep this Proposal confidential and secret from your Relations, Partners and Colleagues for our success in this Transaction as the basis of this Business is Secrecy. I promise you that I would protect your Personal Interest as this Business is 100 risk-free.

Therefore, I want you to express your interest to engage in this Business with me because your share is 40% of the Funds in Question so that I can send to you the TEXT OF APPLICATION which you have to Fill and apply in my bank through the E-mail Address of the Bank.

I look forward for your immediate Positive response.
You have to contact my private email *(aziz_yusuf8@terra.com)*

My regards to you and the family,
Mr Aziz Yusuf

When
Fri 27 Sep 2013 15:00 – 16:00 Paris
Calendar
--------------@gmail.com
Who
(Guest list has been hidden at organiser's request)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fraud.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down