Cyber fraud is a big money spinner for criminals and must be stopped
You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» re running site
Billions of Pounds David Vickers EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 3:09 pm by Justin Tyme

» jldf.co.uk
Billions of Pounds David Vickers EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 8:09 pm by Jason

» Go to http://fraud.forumotion.eu for all 2016 fraud sites
Billions of Pounds David Vickers EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 3:46 pm by Jason

» fidelityexpress.biz Registrar: PDR LTD
Billions of Pounds David Vickers EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:18 am by Jason

» dls-courier.com Registrar: ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES, INC
Billions of Pounds David Vickers EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:16 am by Jason

» waypoint-delivery.net
Billions of Pounds David Vickers EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 4:20 am by Admin

» ash11nb22@gmail.com -- The whole group
Billions of Pounds David Vickers EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 7:45 am by onlinefraudsters

» fjrasile@yahoo.com All the scams
Billions of Pounds David Vickers EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 7:22 am by Jason

» Google search
Billions of Pounds David Vickers EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:40 pm by Admin

» mohamed.allyson12@gmail.com aka "Mr. Mohamed Allyson" <maborepuestos@speedy.com.ar>
Billions of Pounds David Vickers EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:55 am by Jason

» wirobert123@gmail.com
Billions of Pounds David Vickers EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:29 am by Jason

» dr.jamesdobson200@gmail.com
Billions of Pounds David Vickers EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 11:42 pm by The Doctor

» fbimarkruben711@gmail.com aka markruben472@yahoo.com.sg
Billions of Pounds David Vickers EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:05 pm by The Doctor

»  Mr. David Lien. <info.services010@gmail.com>
Billions of Pounds David Vickers EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:00 pm by The Doctor

»  jamesfentwistle132@gmail.com
Billions of Pounds David Vickers EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:57 pm by The Doctor

» Diane Laws <lora00celine@yahoo.co.jp>
Billions of Pounds David Vickers EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:53 pm by The Doctor

» Tom Crist <Fredtom@yale.edu> aka tomcrist511@rogers.com
Billions of Pounds David Vickers EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:51 pm by The Doctor

» kgl-world-logistic.com
Billions of Pounds David Vickers EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:11 pm by onlinefraudsters

» debrunepharmacy.com home to 24 domains used by fraudsters
Billions of Pounds David Vickers EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 1:37 pm by onlinefraudsters

» Martin Jorge Luis Guevara Martinez <mguevaram@munilavictoria.gob.pe>
Billions of Pounds David Vickers EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:57 am by onlinefraudsters

» Daniel K. Tarullo <daniel_tarullo@ntty.net>
Billions of Pounds David Vickers EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:56 am by onlinefraudsters

» vitranexpress-logistics.mlsxp.com
Billions of Pounds David Vickers EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:11 am by onlinefraudsters

» diplomatic-securityservice.com
Billions of Pounds David Vickers EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:01 am by onlinefraudsters

» Ambroz Bohuslav <jenniferarmstrong200@gmail.com>
Billions of Pounds David Vickers EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:54 am by Admin

» Equator Oil and Gas Ltd. <salesreps@platformerzones.biz>
Billions of Pounds David Vickers EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:48 am by Admin

Billions of Pounds David Vickers

Go down

Billions of Pounds David Vickers Empty Billions of Pounds David Vickers

Post by Brad Cornell Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:12 am

Dear sir/madam

How are you, I believe that you are the right person God meant to do this business with me and I must sincerely assure you that no illegal will happen in this business either now or later, I can not afford to involve myself in something that is not legal even if it's involves Billions of Pounds because I am a God fearing man, so I want you to be re-assured that everything have already worked out once you follow my instructions and advise accordingly.

Your security is 100% guaranteed, be sure that everything will be successfully, I want your full co-operation from your side and I will do the same from this side to ensure that all arrangements here are perfectly in order.

With Documentation you don't have to fear,  Any bank account can serve whether it's Company or Personal account provided it would receive the money safely,  and i prefer an empty A/C without money in it because the money involve is huge amount, so go ahead and send Bank information as soon as possible and be assured that all your Information is safe and our business is also 100% safe from every indication, so don't be worried or curious for any reason. There will be complete Heritage documents to prove that this business is not in any way related to any illegal act or from Drug and money laundering.

I am not doing this business because of the large amount that is involved on it but rather the success of this business will benefit both families from generation to generation as long as you follow my instruction which I will be getting from our Top officials who is the main key to success in this business. Please note am not a  fraud and I cannot be one Ok, this is a real business i proposed to you here and you will confirm it in due time.

{1} Your Name/company's name and full address:.............
{2} Bank Name:..........
{3} Bank Address.........
{4} Account No:............
{5} Swift Code.............{if any}
{6} Account Holder's Name: ............
{7} Your telephone Number both Home, Office &
Cell/Mobile and fax Numbers:........
{8} Your Occupation:.........
{9} Your Country:.............
{10}Your Age..........

I will start processing of the payment documents in your name as beneficiary; for documentation purpose and i would also like you to send me any of your legal ID for Identification by email attachment.

I will revert back to you immediately once I receive the information and you should also not tell your bank that money is coming until I finish Processing/acquiring all documents from the Ministries to show your bank that this money is clean money from genuine source, to avoid your bank asking you early questions that you may not be able to answer so you should not alert them for security reason. I really want to know more about you and I will want you to keep it very confidential at all times and also to be maintaining constant communications with me knowing that this business should take precedence over any other business for the mean time.

I am much interested to know whether you will be capable to do this business with me in full confidence trusting that you will never let me down in future. All arrangements for the successful transfer of the fund to your account is already in place but my only Worry is the security and safety of the funds once transferred to your account.

However,  should not entertain any fear for any reason because I will not do anything that will hurt your feelings and I wouldn't like you to do anything that will hurt my feelings; rather the success of this business will benefit both families from generation to generation as long as you follow my instructions, so send required information. Finally, This opportunity could hardly come my way again in life, so I have Planned everything very well with an insider in the bank so be rest assured that everything will work out fine & please keep it confidential b/w both of us at the moment until we get everything done.

Best Regards,

David Vickers

Brad Cornell
New to this site

Back to top Go down