Cyber fraud is a big money spinner for criminals and must be stopped
You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» re running site
MADAM SUZY MOHAMED EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 3:09 pm by Justin Tyme

» jldf.co.uk
MADAM SUZY MOHAMED EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 8:09 pm by Jason

» Go to http://fraud.forumotion.eu for all 2016 fraud sites
MADAM SUZY MOHAMED EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 3:46 pm by Jason

» fidelityexpress.biz Registrar: PDR LTD
MADAM SUZY MOHAMED EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:18 am by Jason

» dls-courier.com Registrar: ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES, INC
MADAM SUZY MOHAMED EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:16 am by Jason

» waypoint-delivery.net
MADAM SUZY MOHAMED EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 4:20 am by Admin

» ash11nb22@gmail.com -- The whole group
MADAM SUZY MOHAMED EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 7:45 am by onlinefraudsters

» fjrasile@yahoo.com All the scams
MADAM SUZY MOHAMED EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 7:22 am by Jason

» Google search
MADAM SUZY MOHAMED EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:40 pm by Admin

» mohamed.allyson12@gmail.com aka "Mr. Mohamed Allyson" <maborepuestos@speedy.com.ar>
MADAM SUZY MOHAMED EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:55 am by Jason

» wirobert123@gmail.com
MADAM SUZY MOHAMED EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:29 am by Jason

» dr.jamesdobson200@gmail.com
MADAM SUZY MOHAMED EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 11:42 pm by The Doctor

» fbimarkruben711@gmail.com aka markruben472@yahoo.com.sg
MADAM SUZY MOHAMED EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:05 pm by The Doctor

»  Mr. David Lien. <info.services010@gmail.com>
MADAM SUZY MOHAMED EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:00 pm by The Doctor

»  jamesfentwistle132@gmail.com
MADAM SUZY MOHAMED EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:57 pm by The Doctor

» Diane Laws <lora00celine@yahoo.co.jp>
MADAM SUZY MOHAMED EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:53 pm by The Doctor

» Tom Crist <Fredtom@yale.edu> aka tomcrist511@rogers.com
MADAM SUZY MOHAMED EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:51 pm by The Doctor

» kgl-world-logistic.com
MADAM SUZY MOHAMED EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:11 pm by onlinefraudsters

» debrunepharmacy.com home to 24 domains used by fraudsters
MADAM SUZY MOHAMED EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 1:37 pm by onlinefraudsters

» Martin Jorge Luis Guevara Martinez <mguevaram@munilavictoria.gob.pe>
MADAM SUZY MOHAMED EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:57 am by onlinefraudsters

» Daniel K. Tarullo <daniel_tarullo@ntty.net>
MADAM SUZY MOHAMED EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:56 am by onlinefraudsters

» vitranexpress-logistics.mlsxp.com
MADAM SUZY MOHAMED EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:11 am by onlinefraudsters

» diplomatic-securityservice.com
MADAM SUZY MOHAMED EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:01 am by onlinefraudsters

» Ambroz Bohuslav <jenniferarmstrong200@gmail.com>
MADAM SUZY MOHAMED EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:54 am by Admin

» Equator Oil and Gas Ltd. <salesreps@platformerzones.biz>
MADAM SUZY MOHAMED EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:48 am by Admin

MADAM SUZY MOHAMED

Go down

MADAM SUZY MOHAMED Empty MADAM SUZY MOHAMED

Post by Admin Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:14 am

RE:HELP MY TO MAKE THIS DREAM COME TRUE WITH YOU

MADAM SUZY MOHAMED
< suzy.mohamedahmad@yahoo.com >
Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 11:26 PM
Why is this message in Spam? It's similar to messages that were detected by our spam filters.
Reply-To: suzy.mohamedahmad@yahoo.com
Dear Friend, I hope my mail will find you and your family in good health. My names are Suzy Mohamed Ahmad , I know it will be a big surprise for you to receive my mail because mails like these fly over the internet telling people about funds and every other thing but,I always receive offers from the internet which I normally delete because I believe they might be scam letters but please I beg you and I swear to the Allah I worship that what I'm about to tell you is not a joke or a scam.If you follow everything I have to say in my letter both of us will be happy for the rest of our lives. I'm from Libya and my husband was one of the late Gaddafi's son's drivers.It was my husband who took Gaddafi's family to Niger and Algeria when they ran from Libya.But he came back to Libya and died when their convoy was hit by NATO bomb.But he told me something very important when he was alive.He told me how he took some money from Gaddafi's son to secret place known to him alone. He said the money is 23.7 million Us Dollars kept in a big suitcase secretly hidden and also 86 kilos of gold which he kept somewhere else. I will want to give you information about all what I am saying because seeing is believing.I am presently out of Libya because we ran out during the war. why I'm writing to you is because I want you to stand claim of the FUND and GOLD because if people get to know that they belong to my late husband they will COME after us and report to the Libyan government if not to Kill us.My husband fought and died for his MASTER. So, please I have to keep everything secret until I hear from you. And please all what I'm saying is just known by both of US and nobody else. I have 4 children and nothing to feed them here that we are strangers until I can get hold of what I just told you but I still have to be very careful not to lose the FUND or the GOLD. I will share these ASSETS with you if you will assist me. Just for you to claim ownership of these ASSETS, I will offer you Half while I take Half of the whole assets when it is under your control.I will tell you how you can receive these assets when I hear from you. Also every other details will be given to you when I see your seriousness and trustworthiness to help us receive both items. please send me your direct details and phone number so we can talk and reply with your full information. I also want you to know that the MONEY and the GOLD are not in Libya.Both of them are kept in different places.I will let you know more about them as soon as I hear from you soon. Best Regard, Madam Suzy Mohamed Ahmad
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fraud.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down