Cyber fraud is a big money spinner for criminals and must be stopped
You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» re running site
Usmam Buhari <u.buhari@aol.fr>  EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 3:09 pm by Justin Tyme

» jldf.co.uk
Usmam Buhari <u.buhari@aol.fr>  EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 8:09 pm by Jason

» Go to http://fraud.forumotion.eu for all 2016 fraud sites
Usmam Buhari <u.buhari@aol.fr>  EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 3:46 pm by Jason

» fidelityexpress.biz Registrar: PDR LTD
Usmam Buhari <u.buhari@aol.fr>  EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:18 am by Jason

» dls-courier.com Registrar: ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES, INC
Usmam Buhari <u.buhari@aol.fr>  EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:16 am by Jason

» waypoint-delivery.net
Usmam Buhari <u.buhari@aol.fr>  EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 4:20 am by Admin

» ash11nb22@gmail.com -- The whole group
Usmam Buhari <u.buhari@aol.fr>  EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 7:45 am by onlinefraudsters

» fjrasile@yahoo.com All the scams
Usmam Buhari <u.buhari@aol.fr>  EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 7:22 am by Jason

» Google search
Usmam Buhari <u.buhari@aol.fr>  EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:40 pm by Admin

» mohamed.allyson12@gmail.com aka "Mr. Mohamed Allyson" <maborepuestos@speedy.com.ar>
Usmam Buhari <u.buhari@aol.fr>  EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:55 am by Jason

» wirobert123@gmail.com
Usmam Buhari <u.buhari@aol.fr>  EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:29 am by Jason

» dr.jamesdobson200@gmail.com
Usmam Buhari <u.buhari@aol.fr>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 11:42 pm by The Doctor

» fbimarkruben711@gmail.com aka markruben472@yahoo.com.sg
Usmam Buhari <u.buhari@aol.fr>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:05 pm by The Doctor

»  Mr. David Lien. <info.services010@gmail.com>
Usmam Buhari <u.buhari@aol.fr>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:00 pm by The Doctor

»  jamesfentwistle132@gmail.com
Usmam Buhari <u.buhari@aol.fr>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:57 pm by The Doctor

» Diane Laws <lora00celine@yahoo.co.jp>
Usmam Buhari <u.buhari@aol.fr>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:53 pm by The Doctor

» Tom Crist <Fredtom@yale.edu> aka tomcrist511@rogers.com
Usmam Buhari <u.buhari@aol.fr>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:51 pm by The Doctor

» kgl-world-logistic.com
Usmam Buhari <u.buhari@aol.fr>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:11 pm by onlinefraudsters

» debrunepharmacy.com home to 24 domains used by fraudsters
Usmam Buhari <u.buhari@aol.fr>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 1:37 pm by onlinefraudsters

» Martin Jorge Luis Guevara Martinez <mguevaram@munilavictoria.gob.pe>
Usmam Buhari <u.buhari@aol.fr>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:57 am by onlinefraudsters

» Daniel K. Tarullo <daniel_tarullo@ntty.net>
Usmam Buhari <u.buhari@aol.fr>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:56 am by onlinefraudsters

» vitranexpress-logistics.mlsxp.com
Usmam Buhari <u.buhari@aol.fr>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:11 am by onlinefraudsters

» diplomatic-securityservice.com
Usmam Buhari <u.buhari@aol.fr>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:01 am by onlinefraudsters

» Ambroz Bohuslav <jenniferarmstrong200@gmail.com>
Usmam Buhari <u.buhari@aol.fr>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:54 am by Admin

» Equator Oil and Gas Ltd. <salesreps@platformerzones.biz>
Usmam Buhari <u.buhari@aol.fr>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:48 am by Admin

Usmam Buhari <u.buhari@aol.fr>

Go down

Usmam Buhari <u.buhari@aol.fr>  Empty Usmam Buhari <u.buhari@aol.fr>

Post by Matrix Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:40 am

Hello My Dear,

My name is Mr.Usman Buhari; I work with one of the leading Bank here in Benin Republic. And I have here on my desk One Mr. Maina, an oil merchant, who was our late customer before his death on 23 November 2010. As a result of lung cancer. I would need your consent to present you as the next of kin to his left over fund, valued €7.3 Million Euro, which he deposited with our Bank. Before his Death, without any registered next of kin as he was a gentleman and had no child. I happened to be his account officer.And I contacted you for us to work together to  claim this fund. And please listen, this transaction is a risk-free transaction; so let us utilize this opportunity because it does not come always. As lot of customers open private accounts with different Banks without the knowledge of their family and when they die; such money will be lost to the Bank, unless someone comes to claim it. And that is why I contacted you to stand as the Next of Kin to the fund.

Please on your confirmation of this message, indicating your interest, I will furnish you with more details. Please endeavor to provide me with the following, so that we can discuss in details. Such as your Mobile phone numbers, Full name, Contact address, Age and occupation. So, Kindly reply to my direct email ID: (mr.usmambuhari@yahoo.com)

I urgently hope to get your response as soon as possible.
Best regards,
Mr.Usman Buhari.
Matrix
Matrix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum