Cyber fraud is a big money spinner for criminals and must be stopped
You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» re running site
 Roger Allen <albertwilson@cnegal.com>  EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 3:09 pm by Justin Tyme

» jldf.co.uk
 Roger Allen <albertwilson@cnegal.com>  EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 8:09 pm by Jason

» Go to http://fraud.forumotion.eu for all 2016 fraud sites
 Roger Allen <albertwilson@cnegal.com>  EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 3:46 pm by Jason

» fidelityexpress.biz Registrar: PDR LTD
 Roger Allen <albertwilson@cnegal.com>  EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:18 am by Jason

» dls-courier.com Registrar: ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES, INC
 Roger Allen <albertwilson@cnegal.com>  EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:16 am by Jason

» waypoint-delivery.net
 Roger Allen <albertwilson@cnegal.com>  EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 4:20 am by Admin

» ash11nb22@gmail.com -- The whole group
 Roger Allen <albertwilson@cnegal.com>  EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 7:45 am by onlinefraudsters

» fjrasile@yahoo.com All the scams
 Roger Allen <albertwilson@cnegal.com>  EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 7:22 am by Jason

» Google search
 Roger Allen <albertwilson@cnegal.com>  EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:40 pm by Admin

» mohamed.allyson12@gmail.com aka "Mr. Mohamed Allyson" <maborepuestos@speedy.com.ar>
 Roger Allen <albertwilson@cnegal.com>  EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:55 am by Jason

» wirobert123@gmail.com
 Roger Allen <albertwilson@cnegal.com>  EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:29 am by Jason

» dr.jamesdobson200@gmail.com
 Roger Allen <albertwilson@cnegal.com>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 11:42 pm by The Doctor

» fbimarkruben711@gmail.com aka markruben472@yahoo.com.sg
 Roger Allen <albertwilson@cnegal.com>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:05 pm by The Doctor

»  Mr. David Lien. <info.services010@gmail.com>
 Roger Allen <albertwilson@cnegal.com>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:00 pm by The Doctor

»  jamesfentwistle132@gmail.com
 Roger Allen <albertwilson@cnegal.com>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:57 pm by The Doctor

» Diane Laws <lora00celine@yahoo.co.jp>
 Roger Allen <albertwilson@cnegal.com>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:53 pm by The Doctor

» Tom Crist <Fredtom@yale.edu> aka tomcrist511@rogers.com
 Roger Allen <albertwilson@cnegal.com>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:51 pm by The Doctor

» kgl-world-logistic.com
 Roger Allen <albertwilson@cnegal.com>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:11 pm by onlinefraudsters

» debrunepharmacy.com home to 24 domains used by fraudsters
 Roger Allen <albertwilson@cnegal.com>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 1:37 pm by onlinefraudsters

» Martin Jorge Luis Guevara Martinez <mguevaram@munilavictoria.gob.pe>
 Roger Allen <albertwilson@cnegal.com>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:57 am by onlinefraudsters

» Daniel K. Tarullo <daniel_tarullo@ntty.net>
 Roger Allen <albertwilson@cnegal.com>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:56 am by onlinefraudsters

» vitranexpress-logistics.mlsxp.com
 Roger Allen <albertwilson@cnegal.com>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:11 am by onlinefraudsters

» diplomatic-securityservice.com
 Roger Allen <albertwilson@cnegal.com>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:01 am by onlinefraudsters

» Ambroz Bohuslav <jenniferarmstrong200@gmail.com>
 Roger Allen <albertwilson@cnegal.com>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:54 am by Admin

» Equator Oil and Gas Ltd. <salesreps@platformerzones.biz>
 Roger Allen <albertwilson@cnegal.com>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:48 am by Admin

Roger Allen <albertwilson@cnegal.com>

Go down

Roger Allen <albertwilson@cnegal.com>  Empty Roger Allen <albertwilson@cnegal.com>

Post by Admin Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:17 am

Good Day SIr/Madam,

I am Mr. Kojo William Wood, I am 49 years old and I work with a reputable  bank In GHANA west Africa called BANK OF GHANA .I have been with the bank  for 20 years and, I am In search of a honest partner to do business with In the  USA only , as I do have access of dormant account and I am handling over 300  personal account with huge funds Inside, some of this people are dead and do  not have next of kin, I am willing to do business with you base on a good  percentage to transfer one (1) of my deceased clients Inheritance funds Into  your checking, current or saving account In the USA without any trace.

But as you know to every business there are process and protocol that need to be  met that Is why I have partner with a Financier In the state that will assist us  with any Funds we need, I will be open to you my friend there are documents  that we need to submit to the bank as you being the next of kin and the bank  does not need to know I am   with you but I will be your eye In the bank , as for  the funds we need, the Financier In the states who Is willing to assist us as  much funds we need but only to a CREDIT CARD Or a Line of Credit Account, so  depending on how much your limit Is on your credit card / line of credit will  depend on how much money can be transfer from BANK OF GHANA to your  personal account In the states within 1 week, the total funds In my possession Is  over $14.8mIllIon Dollars.

Like I said you do not need to spend your money, all you need Is to have a credit  card available and your trust and when you get back to me on how much your  credit limits, then I will let you know how much can be transferred Into your  account and how much Percentage will be yours but be rest assured my friend  your Percentage will be more than 30Percentage of the funds which will be  transferred Into your account, also even If you owe on your credit card or have  a balance, the financier will clear  all your outstanding Credit you owe and  make out available cash for you , this Is a one In a life time opportunity make  good use of It.

Kindly send your response In this regard by Filling the below Information:

1) Limit on your Credit Card/Line of Credit.
2) Full Names
3) Tel. & Cell Number for easy communication.

SEND YOUR RESPONSE TO MY PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS:  info.kwwoods@gmail.com
Thanks for your co-operation

Mr. Kojo William Wood
BANK OF GHANA
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fraud.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down