Cyber fraud is a big money spinner for criminals and must be stopped
You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» re running site
FROM PABLO PIREZ <pablo.pirez@aol.fr> EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 3:09 pm by Justin Tyme

» jldf.co.uk
FROM PABLO PIREZ <pablo.pirez@aol.fr> EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 8:09 pm by Jason

» Go to http://fraud.forumotion.eu for all 2016 fraud sites
FROM PABLO PIREZ <pablo.pirez@aol.fr> EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 3:46 pm by Jason

» fidelityexpress.biz Registrar: PDR LTD
FROM PABLO PIREZ <pablo.pirez@aol.fr> EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:18 am by Jason

» dls-courier.com Registrar: ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES, INC
FROM PABLO PIREZ <pablo.pirez@aol.fr> EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:16 am by Jason

» waypoint-delivery.net
FROM PABLO PIREZ <pablo.pirez@aol.fr> EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 4:20 am by Admin

» ash11nb22@gmail.com -- The whole group
FROM PABLO PIREZ <pablo.pirez@aol.fr> EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 7:45 am by onlinefraudsters

» fjrasile@yahoo.com All the scams
FROM PABLO PIREZ <pablo.pirez@aol.fr> EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 7:22 am by Jason

» Google search
FROM PABLO PIREZ <pablo.pirez@aol.fr> EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:40 pm by Admin

» mohamed.allyson12@gmail.com aka "Mr. Mohamed Allyson" <maborepuestos@speedy.com.ar>
FROM PABLO PIREZ <pablo.pirez@aol.fr> EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:55 am by Jason

» wirobert123@gmail.com
FROM PABLO PIREZ <pablo.pirez@aol.fr> EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:29 am by Jason

» dr.jamesdobson200@gmail.com
FROM PABLO PIREZ <pablo.pirez@aol.fr> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 11:42 pm by The Doctor

» fbimarkruben711@gmail.com aka markruben472@yahoo.com.sg
FROM PABLO PIREZ <pablo.pirez@aol.fr> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:05 pm by The Doctor

»  Mr. David Lien. <info.services010@gmail.com>
FROM PABLO PIREZ <pablo.pirez@aol.fr> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:00 pm by The Doctor

»  jamesfentwistle132@gmail.com
FROM PABLO PIREZ <pablo.pirez@aol.fr> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:57 pm by The Doctor

» Diane Laws <lora00celine@yahoo.co.jp>
FROM PABLO PIREZ <pablo.pirez@aol.fr> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:53 pm by The Doctor

» Tom Crist <Fredtom@yale.edu> aka tomcrist511@rogers.com
FROM PABLO PIREZ <pablo.pirez@aol.fr> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:51 pm by The Doctor

» kgl-world-logistic.com
FROM PABLO PIREZ <pablo.pirez@aol.fr> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:11 pm by onlinefraudsters

» debrunepharmacy.com home to 24 domains used by fraudsters
FROM PABLO PIREZ <pablo.pirez@aol.fr> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 1:37 pm by onlinefraudsters

» Martin Jorge Luis Guevara Martinez <mguevaram@munilavictoria.gob.pe>
FROM PABLO PIREZ <pablo.pirez@aol.fr> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:57 am by onlinefraudsters

» Daniel K. Tarullo <daniel_tarullo@ntty.net>
FROM PABLO PIREZ <pablo.pirez@aol.fr> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:56 am by onlinefraudsters

» vitranexpress-logistics.mlsxp.com
FROM PABLO PIREZ <pablo.pirez@aol.fr> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:11 am by onlinefraudsters

» diplomatic-securityservice.com
FROM PABLO PIREZ <pablo.pirez@aol.fr> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:01 am by onlinefraudsters

» Ambroz Bohuslav <jenniferarmstrong200@gmail.com>
FROM PABLO PIREZ <pablo.pirez@aol.fr> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:54 am by Admin

» Equator Oil and Gas Ltd. <salesreps@platformerzones.biz>
FROM PABLO PIREZ <pablo.pirez@aol.fr> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:48 am by Admin

FROM PABLO PIREZ <pablo.pirez@aol.fr>

Go down

FROM PABLO PIREZ <pablo.pirez@aol.fr> Empty FROM PABLO PIREZ <pablo.pirez@aol.fr>

Post by Admin Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:19 am

From . Mr Pablo Dench Pirez.

Please let all correspondence be on my personal email address
pablopirez@aol.fr

Kindest Attention:

My name is Mr Pablo Pirez, I am from Portugal . I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer. It has defied all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live,according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business.

Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for.But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it.

Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as few close  friends .I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided to give alms to charity rganizations,as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far,I have Distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E,Somalia and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my  accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves.

Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them. The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of Thirty Million United States Dollars($30,000,000,00) that I have with an Finance Vaulting Unit Abroad. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatch it to charity organizations.

N/B:

Kindly note that 30% of this funds must go to the tsunami victims,50% to other Charity Organization and 20% for your effort and time.

I cannot talk with you on the phone due to my health situation, as I am using my Lap Top Computer to communicate with you. You should respond to this e-mail if you are interested in carrying out this assignment on my behalf.

God be with you.
Mr Pablo Dench Pirez

Please let all correspondence be on my personal email address
pablopirez@aol.fr
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fraud.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum