Cyber fraud is a big money spinner for criminals and must be stopped
You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» re running site
mariammaria21@yahoo.com EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 3:09 pm by Justin Tyme

» jldf.co.uk
mariammaria21@yahoo.com EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 8:09 pm by Jason

» Go to http://fraud.forumotion.eu for all 2016 fraud sites
mariammaria21@yahoo.com EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 3:46 pm by Jason

» fidelityexpress.biz Registrar: PDR LTD
mariammaria21@yahoo.com EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:18 am by Jason

» dls-courier.com Registrar: ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES, INC
mariammaria21@yahoo.com EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:16 am by Jason

» waypoint-delivery.net
mariammaria21@yahoo.com EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 4:20 am by Admin

» ash11nb22@gmail.com -- The whole group
mariammaria21@yahoo.com EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 7:45 am by onlinefraudsters

» fjrasile@yahoo.com All the scams
mariammaria21@yahoo.com EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 7:22 am by Jason

» Google search
mariammaria21@yahoo.com EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:40 pm by Admin

» mohamed.allyson12@gmail.com aka "Mr. Mohamed Allyson" <maborepuestos@speedy.com.ar>
mariammaria21@yahoo.com EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:55 am by Jason

» wirobert123@gmail.com
mariammaria21@yahoo.com EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:29 am by Jason

» dr.jamesdobson200@gmail.com
mariammaria21@yahoo.com EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 11:42 pm by The Doctor

» fbimarkruben711@gmail.com aka markruben472@yahoo.com.sg
mariammaria21@yahoo.com EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:05 pm by The Doctor

»  Mr. David Lien. <info.services010@gmail.com>
mariammaria21@yahoo.com EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:00 pm by The Doctor

»  jamesfentwistle132@gmail.com
mariammaria21@yahoo.com EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:57 pm by The Doctor

» Diane Laws <lora00celine@yahoo.co.jp>
mariammaria21@yahoo.com EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:53 pm by The Doctor

» Tom Crist <Fredtom@yale.edu> aka tomcrist511@rogers.com
mariammaria21@yahoo.com EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:51 pm by The Doctor

» kgl-world-logistic.com
mariammaria21@yahoo.com EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:11 pm by onlinefraudsters

» debrunepharmacy.com home to 24 domains used by fraudsters
mariammaria21@yahoo.com EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 1:37 pm by onlinefraudsters

» Martin Jorge Luis Guevara Martinez <mguevaram@munilavictoria.gob.pe>
mariammaria21@yahoo.com EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:57 am by onlinefraudsters

» Daniel K. Tarullo <daniel_tarullo@ntty.net>
mariammaria21@yahoo.com EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:56 am by onlinefraudsters

» vitranexpress-logistics.mlsxp.com
mariammaria21@yahoo.com EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:11 am by onlinefraudsters

» diplomatic-securityservice.com
mariammaria21@yahoo.com EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:01 am by onlinefraudsters

» Ambroz Bohuslav <jenniferarmstrong200@gmail.com>
mariammaria21@yahoo.com EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:54 am by Admin

» Equator Oil and Gas Ltd. <salesreps@platformerzones.biz>
mariammaria21@yahoo.com EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:48 am by Admin

mariammaria21@yahoo.com

Go down

mariammaria21@yahoo.com Empty mariammaria21@yahoo.com

Post by The Doctor Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:32 am

Code:
Cc:
 "sarahmercy122@gmail.com" <sarahmercy122@gmail.com>,
"sarahstevens1234@gmail.com" <sarahstevens1234@gmail.com>,
"sasseyleo@san.rr.com" <sasseyleo@san.rr.com>,
"sax1128@bellsouth.net" <sax1128@bellsouth.net>,
"scams.tk@gmail.com" <scams.tk@gmail.com>, "scamstk@gmail.com"
<scamstk@gmail.com>, "scott.rogers@cox.com"
<scott.rogers@cox.com>, "scotttacular33@yahoo.com"
<scotttacular33@yahoo.com>, "sdalle1@verizon.net"
<sdalle1@verizon.net>, "sean@heeger.name"
<sean@heeger.name>, "segaprot1234567890@tut.by"
<segaprot1234567890@tut.by>, "senderspiritualtemple@gmail.com"
<senderspiritualtemple@gmail.com>, "sevenseals@juno.com"
<sevenseals@juno.com>, "sexygreatmike@gmail.com"
<sexygreatmike@gmail.com>, "shadowcat5@aol.com"
<shadowcat5@aol.com>, "shaquailajburkett@yahoo.com"
<shaquailajburkett@yahoo.com>, "sharon.aiken@rampbbs.com"
<sharon.aiken@rampbbs.com>, "sharon.blunt@cnb.com"
<sharon.blunt@cnb.com>, "shelly_kay1@hushmail.com"
<shelly_kay1@hushmail.com>, "shima@celik-it.f2s.com"
<shima@celik-it.f2s.com>, "shimmycocoputts@gmail.com"
<shimmycocoputts@gmail.com>, "shirley.welsh@googlemail.com"
<shirley.welsh@googlemail.com>, "shortst102@aol.com"
<shortst102@aol.com>, "shrineforsolution@gmail.com"
<shrineforsolution@gmail.com>

Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Hello
How are u today? i hope fine . Mine is not good here . Dear please i would like you to think of me and my situation here,not just for fun or romantic
affairs .

Please i believe you are in a good position to help me out . I want you to be by my side and help me out of this condition , please.
My name is Miss Mariam Andrew I am 24years old , single and never married . l am from Liberian in West Africa and
presently l am residing in the church Orphanage home of St LouisCatholic Parish here as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country
recenly . My late father Dr. John andrew was A politician and also he works contract for government , he
supports the present government before the rebels attacked my family one early morning ,killing my father and my mother Stella with my two younger brothers, it is only me who is alive now because i was in school where i was doing my first year in social science in the University and l managed to run to the nearbyorphanage home st louis here were am
staying now, we are only allowed to go out of here only on few days of
the weeks. It is just like one staying in the prison . I don't have any
relative now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle
of the war and the only person i have now is Rev.augustine johnson who is a reverend father in St Louis Parish here. He has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him , i am leaving in the woman's hostel because we have two hostels, one for men the other for women . He is also the person who i use his computer to write to you because i help him type some documents for church services, I want to go back to my studies because i was only in my first year in school before this happened .. Please listen to this , my late father when he was alive deposited ($3.5m) three million five hundred thousand united state's dollar in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin and i have his statement of account and death certificate here with me .

Please i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account in your country and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your country because i have nothing at hand with me here to make any movement or do any thing . I'm afraid of the enmity my father created back in my country when he was alive , that was also why i ran out to this place . I kept this secret from other people here because i don't want them to know who i am or what i have . The only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me .

Please because of this ,i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone
for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know
about it .Remember i am telling you all this due to the trust i have in
you , though we have not met in person .I like honest , understanding
and God fearing people . My hobbies are music , reading ,writing and
sports . I will attache my picture for you in my next mail and i will
also like to see yours .I will like to know more about you your name and address in full. My favorite language is English becouse i chooled in ghana , though not very perfect . Have a nice day and think about me and my situation here please. Awaiting to hear from you soonest .
Best wishes Miss
Mariam
The Doctor
The Doctor
Scammers nightmare

Back to top Go down