Cyber fraud is a big money spinner for criminals and must be stopped
You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» re running site
Stép Aubry <steaub@ig.com.br> EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 3:09 pm by Justin Tyme

» jldf.co.uk
Stép Aubry <steaub@ig.com.br> EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 8:09 pm by Jason

» Go to http://fraud.forumotion.eu for all 2016 fraud sites
Stép Aubry <steaub@ig.com.br> EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 3:46 pm by Jason

» fidelityexpress.biz Registrar: PDR LTD
Stép Aubry <steaub@ig.com.br> EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:18 am by Jason

» dls-courier.com Registrar: ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES, INC
Stép Aubry <steaub@ig.com.br> EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:16 am by Jason

» waypoint-delivery.net
Stép Aubry <steaub@ig.com.br> EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 4:20 am by Admin

» ash11nb22@gmail.com -- The whole group
Stép Aubry <steaub@ig.com.br> EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 7:45 am by onlinefraudsters

» fjrasile@yahoo.com All the scams
Stép Aubry <steaub@ig.com.br> EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 7:22 am by Jason

» Google search
Stép Aubry <steaub@ig.com.br> EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:40 pm by Admin

» mohamed.allyson12@gmail.com aka "Mr. Mohamed Allyson" <maborepuestos@speedy.com.ar>
Stép Aubry <steaub@ig.com.br> EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:55 am by Jason

» wirobert123@gmail.com
Stép Aubry <steaub@ig.com.br> EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:29 am by Jason

» dr.jamesdobson200@gmail.com
Stép Aubry <steaub@ig.com.br> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 11:42 pm by The Doctor

» fbimarkruben711@gmail.com aka markruben472@yahoo.com.sg
Stép Aubry <steaub@ig.com.br> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:05 pm by The Doctor

»  Mr. David Lien. <info.services010@gmail.com>
Stép Aubry <steaub@ig.com.br> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:00 pm by The Doctor

»  jamesfentwistle132@gmail.com
Stép Aubry <steaub@ig.com.br> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:57 pm by The Doctor

» Diane Laws <lora00celine@yahoo.co.jp>
Stép Aubry <steaub@ig.com.br> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:53 pm by The Doctor

» Tom Crist <Fredtom@yale.edu> aka tomcrist511@rogers.com
Stép Aubry <steaub@ig.com.br> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:51 pm by The Doctor

» kgl-world-logistic.com
Stép Aubry <steaub@ig.com.br> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:11 pm by onlinefraudsters

» debrunepharmacy.com home to 24 domains used by fraudsters
Stép Aubry <steaub@ig.com.br> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 1:37 pm by onlinefraudsters

» Martin Jorge Luis Guevara Martinez <mguevaram@munilavictoria.gob.pe>
Stép Aubry <steaub@ig.com.br> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:57 am by onlinefraudsters

» Daniel K. Tarullo <daniel_tarullo@ntty.net>
Stép Aubry <steaub@ig.com.br> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:56 am by onlinefraudsters

» vitranexpress-logistics.mlsxp.com
Stép Aubry <steaub@ig.com.br> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:11 am by onlinefraudsters

» diplomatic-securityservice.com
Stép Aubry <steaub@ig.com.br> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:01 am by onlinefraudsters

» Ambroz Bohuslav <jenniferarmstrong200@gmail.com>
Stép Aubry <steaub@ig.com.br> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:54 am by Admin

» Equator Oil and Gas Ltd. <salesreps@platformerzones.biz>
Stép Aubry <steaub@ig.com.br> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:48 am by Admin

Stép Aubry <steaub@ig.com.br>

Go down

Stép Aubry <steaub@ig.com.br> Empty Stép Aubry <steaub@ig.com.br>

Post by The Doctor Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:32 am

Hi Dear,

Good day to you,I am very sorry to had infringe into your privacy without permission,I have decided to contact you after much thought considering the fact that we have not meet before now,but circumstance oblige, I am Miss Stйphanie Aubry Franзaise by Nationalilty I used to be the European secret aide of former first lady Simone  Gbagbo the wife of  Ex-president of Cote D’Ivoire Mr Laurent GBAGBO who was arrested on the 04/Nov/2011.I have contacted you for you to help me claim so funds and 8 kilos of Gold plus 5.5.millon dollars.) 1 deposited in a trusted company.

I contacted you because I want you to reach the SECURITY COMPANY here as my My business partner and arrange with them for the release or shipment of the deposited consignment (Trunk BOX) on my behalf and also arrange for the sales of the gold. We have to move very fast as the new government as started investigation into all dealings of the previous regime.

If you are willing to assist me, I have made up my mind to offer you 30% share out of the total money realized from the transaction (sales of the Gold and the fiscal cash) for your assistance.

Once again I thank you and I am waiting for your very urgent reply as a confirmation that you received my proposal and are willing to assist me.

God bless you

Yours

Stйphanie
The Doctor
The Doctor
Scammers nightmare

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum