Cyber fraud is a big money spinner for criminals and must be stopped
You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» re running site
Julene Ellefson <info@labor-greiz.de> EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 3:09 pm by Justin Tyme

» jldf.co.uk
Julene Ellefson <info@labor-greiz.de> EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 8:09 pm by Jason

» Go to http://fraud.forumotion.eu for all 2016 fraud sites
Julene Ellefson <info@labor-greiz.de> EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 3:46 pm by Jason

» fidelityexpress.biz Registrar: PDR LTD
Julene Ellefson <info@labor-greiz.de> EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:18 am by Jason

» dls-courier.com Registrar: ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES, INC
Julene Ellefson <info@labor-greiz.de> EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:16 am by Jason

» waypoint-delivery.net
Julene Ellefson <info@labor-greiz.de> EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 4:20 am by Admin

» ash11nb22@gmail.com -- The whole group
Julene Ellefson <info@labor-greiz.de> EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 7:45 am by onlinefraudsters

» fjrasile@yahoo.com All the scams
Julene Ellefson <info@labor-greiz.de> EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 7:22 am by Jason

» Google search
Julene Ellefson <info@labor-greiz.de> EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:40 pm by Admin

» mohamed.allyson12@gmail.com aka "Mr. Mohamed Allyson" <maborepuestos@speedy.com.ar>
Julene Ellefson <info@labor-greiz.de> EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:55 am by Jason

» wirobert123@gmail.com
Julene Ellefson <info@labor-greiz.de> EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:29 am by Jason

» dr.jamesdobson200@gmail.com
Julene Ellefson <info@labor-greiz.de> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 11:42 pm by The Doctor

» fbimarkruben711@gmail.com aka markruben472@yahoo.com.sg
Julene Ellefson <info@labor-greiz.de> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:05 pm by The Doctor

»  Mr. David Lien. <info.services010@gmail.com>
Julene Ellefson <info@labor-greiz.de> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:00 pm by The Doctor

»  jamesfentwistle132@gmail.com
Julene Ellefson <info@labor-greiz.de> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:57 pm by The Doctor

» Diane Laws <lora00celine@yahoo.co.jp>
Julene Ellefson <info@labor-greiz.de> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:53 pm by The Doctor

» Tom Crist <Fredtom@yale.edu> aka tomcrist511@rogers.com
Julene Ellefson <info@labor-greiz.de> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:51 pm by The Doctor

» kgl-world-logistic.com
Julene Ellefson <info@labor-greiz.de> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:11 pm by onlinefraudsters

» debrunepharmacy.com home to 24 domains used by fraudsters
Julene Ellefson <info@labor-greiz.de> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 1:37 pm by onlinefraudsters

» Martin Jorge Luis Guevara Martinez <mguevaram@munilavictoria.gob.pe>
Julene Ellefson <info@labor-greiz.de> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:57 am by onlinefraudsters

» Daniel K. Tarullo <daniel_tarullo@ntty.net>
Julene Ellefson <info@labor-greiz.de> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:56 am by onlinefraudsters

» vitranexpress-logistics.mlsxp.com
Julene Ellefson <info@labor-greiz.de> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:11 am by onlinefraudsters

» diplomatic-securityservice.com
Julene Ellefson <info@labor-greiz.de> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:01 am by onlinefraudsters

» Ambroz Bohuslav <jenniferarmstrong200@gmail.com>
Julene Ellefson <info@labor-greiz.de> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:54 am by Admin

» Equator Oil and Gas Ltd. <salesreps@platformerzones.biz>
Julene Ellefson <info@labor-greiz.de> EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:48 am by Admin

Julene Ellefson <info@labor-greiz.de>

Go down

Julene Ellefson <info@labor-greiz.de> Empty Julene Ellefson <info@labor-greiz.de>

Post by bill stickers Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:50 am

Dear Friend,

My name is Mrs.Julene Ellefson I am a dying woman who have decided to donate what I have to you/ church. I am 63 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer for about 9 years ago, immediately after the death of my husband, who has left me everything he worked for.

I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for the good work of God, rather than allow my relatives to use my husband hard earned funds ungodly.

Please pray, that the good Lord forgive me my sins. I have asked God to forgive me and beleive he has because He is a merciful God. I will be going in for an operation in less than one hour.

I decided to WILL/donate the sum of &15,500,000 (Fifteen million Five hundred thousand dollars) to you for the good work of the lord, and also to help the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows. At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the fact that my relatives are around me and my health status.

I have adjusted my WILL and my lawyer who is in the NETHERLANDS now, and he is aware that i have changed my will to you and he will arrange the transfer of the funds from my account to yours. I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to

others.

Below is the information of my lawyer.

Name:  Barrister Benito Alvin

Email: barrister.alvinbenito@yahoo.com.hk

Phone Number: +31208111525

Contact him and tell him that I have WILLED. I know I dont know you but I have been directed to do this. Thanks and God bless.

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as I don't want anything that will Jeopardize my last wish. And Also I will be contacting with you by email as I don't want my relation or anybody to know because they are always around me.

Regards,

Julene Ellefson

bill stickers
Escrow scam expert

Back to top Go down