Cyber fraud is a big money spinner for criminals and must be stopped
You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» re running site
chem.greatlengthshair.biz EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 3:09 pm by Justin Tyme

» jldf.co.uk
chem.greatlengthshair.biz EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 8:09 pm by Jason

» Go to http://fraud.forumotion.eu for all 2016 fraud sites
chem.greatlengthshair.biz EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 3:46 pm by Jason

» fidelityexpress.biz Registrar: PDR LTD
chem.greatlengthshair.biz EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:18 am by Jason

» dls-courier.com Registrar: ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES, INC
chem.greatlengthshair.biz EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:16 am by Jason

» waypoint-delivery.net
chem.greatlengthshair.biz EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 4:20 am by Admin

» ash11nb22@gmail.com -- The whole group
chem.greatlengthshair.biz EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 7:45 am by onlinefraudsters

» fjrasile@yahoo.com All the scams
chem.greatlengthshair.biz EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 7:22 am by Jason

» Google search
chem.greatlengthshair.biz EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:40 pm by Admin

» mohamed.allyson12@gmail.com aka "Mr. Mohamed Allyson" <maborepuestos@speedy.com.ar>
chem.greatlengthshair.biz EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:55 am by Jason

» wirobert123@gmail.com
chem.greatlengthshair.biz EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:29 am by Jason

» dr.jamesdobson200@gmail.com
chem.greatlengthshair.biz EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 11:42 pm by The Doctor

» fbimarkruben711@gmail.com aka markruben472@yahoo.com.sg
chem.greatlengthshair.biz EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:05 pm by The Doctor

»  Mr. David Lien. <info.services010@gmail.com>
chem.greatlengthshair.biz EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:00 pm by The Doctor

»  jamesfentwistle132@gmail.com
chem.greatlengthshair.biz EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:57 pm by The Doctor

» Diane Laws <lora00celine@yahoo.co.jp>
chem.greatlengthshair.biz EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:53 pm by The Doctor

» Tom Crist <Fredtom@yale.edu> aka tomcrist511@rogers.com
chem.greatlengthshair.biz EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:51 pm by The Doctor

» kgl-world-logistic.com
chem.greatlengthshair.biz EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:11 pm by onlinefraudsters

» debrunepharmacy.com home to 24 domains used by fraudsters
chem.greatlengthshair.biz EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 1:37 pm by onlinefraudsters

» Martin Jorge Luis Guevara Martinez <mguevaram@munilavictoria.gob.pe>
chem.greatlengthshair.biz EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:57 am by onlinefraudsters

» Daniel K. Tarullo <daniel_tarullo@ntty.net>
chem.greatlengthshair.biz EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:56 am by onlinefraudsters

» vitranexpress-logistics.mlsxp.com
chem.greatlengthshair.biz EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:11 am by onlinefraudsters

» diplomatic-securityservice.com
chem.greatlengthshair.biz EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:01 am by onlinefraudsters

» Ambroz Bohuslav <jenniferarmstrong200@gmail.com>
chem.greatlengthshair.biz EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:54 am by Admin

» Equator Oil and Gas Ltd. <salesreps@platformerzones.biz>
chem.greatlengthshair.biz EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:48 am by Admin

chem.greatlengthshair.biz

2 posters

Go down

chem.greatlengthshair.biz Empty chem.greatlengthshair.biz

Post by Admin Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:21 am

chem.greatlengthshair.biz Header
http://chem.greatlengthshair.biz/index-2.html
http://ems-courrier.com
EMS POST SERVICE OFFICE
Address : Blv De Liberte, Bonajo, Douala
City : Douala
Email: info@ems-courrier.com
Overview

With the belief that a well balanced business mix makes for a healthy future, EMS serves customers in many different industries. In addition to financial institutions, we perform extensive work in the medical diagnostics field, transporting samples from healthcare providers to a variety of laboratories in our five state service area. We are also the exclusive provider of courier services for libraries, moving over 3 million items annually among more than 250 participating libraries. We perform pick up and delivery service at several hundred locations daily for film processors. In addition to pharmaceutical deliveries to retail locations and hospitals, we deliver for home health care providers and deliver to nursing home facilities. We also perform a large number of deliveries in the air freight and expedited cargo business using our fleet of straight trucks. We also perform warehousing and distribution services out of our various warehouses. EMS Cameroon operates routes in Douala, Yaounde, Ngaoundere and worldwide.
HISTORY

EMS Courier was founded in 1946 The company's initial business was transporting mail for the Cameronian Postal Service and transporting newspapers for the Herald and The Post newpapers. In 1980, the company began performing courier services for financial institutions in Douala. Since then, the business has grown to serve over 2500 financial institutions in our multi-state service area. In the most recent measured period (1st quarter 2006), one of our largest customers measured our on time performance at 99.80%.

In 2004, EMS acquired Action Cargo Express, a Wyoming corporation with an emphasis in the pharmaceutical and freight delivery industries. Since that acquisition, the company has expanded its pharmaceutical business into Yaounde, Western Region and most recently the western slope and the extreme southern and eastern parts of Cameroon.
CUSTOMER SERVICE

EMS has a dedicated customer service team located at our corporate office in Douala, Yaounde as well as at our major operation hubs in Bamenda, Limbe and Western regions. The Customer Service team serves not only as a communication conduit between our company and our customers, but also as a means of tracking exceptions and monitoring various issues internally, allowing us to be more proactive. Through our policies regarding on time performance, it is our policy to notify our customers of any substantial delays before it actually happens, allowing them to make necessary adjustments on their end. We also believe we owe our customers this courtesy as it is our firm conviction that our customers are more than revenue sources. We have developed close and meaningful relationships with most of our customers over the years. Whereas many providers in our business have moved to a combined dispatch/customer service function to shave costs, we believe that our separation of customer service and operations helps us maintain a balance by providing a self audit system to make sure operations are delivering as promised.
CORPORATE VALUES

EMS believes that a company without a soul is like a ship without a compass. It may stay afloat, but probably won't get where it wants to go. It is for this reason we created our "SPIRIT of Values". Through our SPIRIT acronym, we have defined our culture. These values characterize us as an organization and give us direction in our dealings within our company and our business partners. We believe that these values are so important that we ask our people at every level of our organization to openly and honestly tell us if we are not living these values.

VALUE

PRINCIPLE
Service

We must earn the customer's business with every interaction - therefore, we will always focus on finding creative solutions to their needs with professionalism and persistence.

We must go beyond customer satisfaction to customer loyalty - striving to always give them a reason to say WOW about how we serve them better than anyone - competitor or otherwise!

We must also serve one another - willingly helping each other in whatever ways are needed to help ensure success in the company and in the community
Profitable
Growth

We will focus on consistently growing our revenues and profits for the benefit of customers, employees, shareholders, and the communities we serve.

We believe in good stewardship, therefore, we will take proper care of all company resources
Integrity

We will always act with moral honesty and integrity - behaving in a way that is above reproach so that nothing revealed, either in private or in public, would be viewed in actuality or perception as something that would embarrass or jeopardize the company or any individual associated with it.

We believe in personal responsibility (what we agree to do) and accountability; therefore, we will 'walk the talk' - we will be accountable to do what we say we will do.

We will obey all federal, state, municipal statutes as well as the codes of conduct required of suppliers by our customers
Respect

We will respect all individuals - customers, colleagues, and competitors - by our attitudes, words, and actions. Therefore, we will communicate openly and honestly, we will be excellent listeners, we will seek first to understand and then be understood, we will encourage before we correct, and we will promote healthy, balanced lifestyles.

We will celebrate successes and reward outstanding achievements using fair and transparent forms of assessment
Investment

We will invest profits in our people, processes and systems so we can be increasingly effective in serving our customers better than anyone
Teamwork

We believe that by working together we can achieve more than we can alone
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fraud.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

chem.greatlengthshair.biz Empty My little experience with this what called EMS Cameroon.

Post by mkholood2in Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:26 am

One year ago when I dealt with Cam Agro Max Ltd from Cameroon.It was my first & will be my last time in dealing with such scam com.
I decided not to trust them before i"ll see their samples,since we were decided to buy 54 tons of their fake Green Cardamom.Iasked cam agro max to send me such samples of Cardamom. They asked for pre-payment fees to achieve this .I sent them the amount they'd asked for.They inform me that the samples will arrive to the destination address within 2 weeks-2 weeks maximum.& also told me that the holder of the samples will be EMS Cameroon. The EMS Guy was calling himself as Representative of EMS in Cameroon Called me further times from this tel.no.[23796263385].
After they'd re sieved the first Transference,I began receiving calls from Fake tel.no
[447035916252] informing me that my samples were held in London office until I had to register with Cameroon Chamber of Commerce. Since I was stupid & It was my first time in dealing with a Cameroon com. They persuaded me that every pence I'd pay will be deducted from the final invoice between our com.s. At last I'd received the samples which coasted me more than 4000.00$ & my bad experience which I will never forgot from Cameroon & It's Scammers .

mkholood2in
Scam ferret

Back to top Go down