Cyber fraud is a big money spinner for criminals and must be stopped
You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» re running site
BARRISTER LEE LIU EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 3:09 pm by Justin Tyme

» jldf.co.uk
BARRISTER LEE LIU EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 8:09 pm by Jason

» Go to http://fraud.forumotion.eu for all 2016 fraud sites
BARRISTER LEE LIU EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 3:46 pm by Jason

» fidelityexpress.biz Registrar: PDR LTD
BARRISTER LEE LIU EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:18 am by Jason

» dls-courier.com Registrar: ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES, INC
BARRISTER LEE LIU EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:16 am by Jason

» waypoint-delivery.net
BARRISTER LEE LIU EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 4:20 am by Admin

» ash11nb22@gmail.com -- The whole group
BARRISTER LEE LIU EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 7:45 am by onlinefraudsters

» fjrasile@yahoo.com All the scams
BARRISTER LEE LIU EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 7:22 am by Jason

» Google search
BARRISTER LEE LIU EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:40 pm by Admin

» mohamed.allyson12@gmail.com aka "Mr. Mohamed Allyson" <maborepuestos@speedy.com.ar>
BARRISTER LEE LIU EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:55 am by Jason

» wirobert123@gmail.com
BARRISTER LEE LIU EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:29 am by Jason

» dr.jamesdobson200@gmail.com
BARRISTER LEE LIU EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 11:42 pm by The Doctor

» fbimarkruben711@gmail.com aka markruben472@yahoo.com.sg
BARRISTER LEE LIU EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:05 pm by The Doctor

»  Mr. David Lien. <info.services010@gmail.com>
BARRISTER LEE LIU EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:00 pm by The Doctor

»  jamesfentwistle132@gmail.com
BARRISTER LEE LIU EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:57 pm by The Doctor

» Diane Laws <lora00celine@yahoo.co.jp>
BARRISTER LEE LIU EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:53 pm by The Doctor

» Tom Crist <Fredtom@yale.edu> aka tomcrist511@rogers.com
BARRISTER LEE LIU EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:51 pm by The Doctor

» kgl-world-logistic.com
BARRISTER LEE LIU EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:11 pm by onlinefraudsters

» debrunepharmacy.com home to 24 domains used by fraudsters
BARRISTER LEE LIU EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 1:37 pm by onlinefraudsters

» Martin Jorge Luis Guevara Martinez <mguevaram@munilavictoria.gob.pe>
BARRISTER LEE LIU EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:57 am by onlinefraudsters

» Daniel K. Tarullo <daniel_tarullo@ntty.net>
BARRISTER LEE LIU EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:56 am by onlinefraudsters

» vitranexpress-logistics.mlsxp.com
BARRISTER LEE LIU EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:11 am by onlinefraudsters

» diplomatic-securityservice.com
BARRISTER LEE LIU EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:01 am by onlinefraudsters

» Ambroz Bohuslav <jenniferarmstrong200@gmail.com>
BARRISTER LEE LIU EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:54 am by Admin

» Equator Oil and Gas Ltd. <salesreps@platformerzones.biz>
BARRISTER LEE LIU EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:48 am by Admin

BARRISTER LEE LIU

Go down

BARRISTER LEE LIU Empty BARRISTER LEE LIU

Post by Admin Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:06 pm

FROM BARRISTER LEE LIU
   Spam 
BARRISTER LEE LIU Star_off_sm_2 
info@attorney.com
< info@attorney.com >
Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 9:02 PM
Be careful with this message. Our systems couldn't verify that this message was really sent by attorney.com. You might want to avoid clicking links or replying with personal information. 
Reply-To: chanleeee101@yahoo.co.jp
To: Recipients < info@attorney.com >

Dear Friend,

I know you will be surprise to read my email I got your contact from your Country email chambers of commerce Directory, apart from being surprise you may be skeptical to reply back to me because based on what is going on in the internet world one has to be very careful  because a lot of scammer are out there to scam innocent citizen and this has made it very difficult for people to believe anything that comes through the internet but this is a different case.

lf you willing to show me your Trust and Honestly i think i will be able to work with you. To make this clear to you i will cover the expense from my side before the consignment leaves to your country.

I am Lee Chan Liu. An Attorney  at  law based in Hong Kong,  am a solicitor to Mr Kurt Kahle a German who owned a private business school and also a German property magnate  who died in AF4590 crash since 2000 along side with his entire family (with his 37-year-old wife and son Michael).

Please See this site yourself before we proceed,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

I decided to contact you purely on the personal conviction of trust and confidence to assist in distributing the funds left behind by my client.  which I helped him to  deposit in a leading Finance Company here in Hong Kong  Since he is no longer alive at the time of depositing the money the finance company was not aware that the consignment contain money. Being his attorney here, The finance company has issued me a notice to provide his next of kin or beneficiary to the consignment, otherwise the consignment would be CONFISCATED since nobody has come forward to lay claims on the consignment. since his death My search for his relative was not successful and My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as a relative/next-of-kin and beneficiary of my client.

So that the consignment can be deliver  to you and we can share the amount on a mutually agreed-upon percentage. All legal documents to back up your claim as my client's next-of-kin will be handed by me, All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through.

This transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law If this business proposition offends your moral values, do accept my apology. I must use this opportunity to implore you to exercise the utmost indulgence to keep this matter extraordinary confidential,I assure you that this is a risk-free business.A swift acknowledgement of the receipt of this mail would be appreciated, while I await your prompt response.

Please contact me to indicate your interest.

Best Regards
Chan Lee liu
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fraud.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down