Cyber fraud is a big money spinner for criminals and must be stopped
You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» re running site
James EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 3:09 pm by Justin Tyme

» jldf.co.uk
James EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 8:09 pm by Jason

» Go to http://fraud.forumotion.eu for all 2016 fraud sites
James EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 3:46 pm by Jason

» fidelityexpress.biz Registrar: PDR LTD
James EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:18 am by Jason

» dls-courier.com Registrar: ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES, INC
James EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:16 am by Jason

» waypoint-delivery.net
James EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 4:20 am by Admin

» ash11nb22@gmail.com -- The whole group
James EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 7:45 am by onlinefraudsters

» fjrasile@yahoo.com All the scams
James EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 7:22 am by Jason

» Google search
James EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:40 pm by Admin

» mohamed.allyson12@gmail.com aka "Mr. Mohamed Allyson" <maborepuestos@speedy.com.ar>
James EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:55 am by Jason

» wirobert123@gmail.com
James EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:29 am by Jason

» dr.jamesdobson200@gmail.com
James EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 11:42 pm by The Doctor

» fbimarkruben711@gmail.com aka markruben472@yahoo.com.sg
James EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:05 pm by The Doctor

»  Mr. David Lien. <info.services010@gmail.com>
James EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:00 pm by The Doctor

»  jamesfentwistle132@gmail.com
James EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:57 pm by The Doctor

» Diane Laws <lora00celine@yahoo.co.jp>
James EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:53 pm by The Doctor

» Tom Crist <Fredtom@yale.edu> aka tomcrist511@rogers.com
James EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:51 pm by The Doctor

» kgl-world-logistic.com
James EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:11 pm by onlinefraudsters

» debrunepharmacy.com home to 24 domains used by fraudsters
James EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 1:37 pm by onlinefraudsters

» Martin Jorge Luis Guevara Martinez <mguevaram@munilavictoria.gob.pe>
James EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:57 am by onlinefraudsters

» Daniel K. Tarullo <daniel_tarullo@ntty.net>
James EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:56 am by onlinefraudsters

» vitranexpress-logistics.mlsxp.com
James EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:11 am by onlinefraudsters

» diplomatic-securityservice.com
James EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:01 am by onlinefraudsters

» Ambroz Bohuslav <jenniferarmstrong200@gmail.com>
James EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:54 am by Admin

» Equator Oil and Gas Ltd. <salesreps@platformerzones.biz>
James EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:48 am by Admin

James

Go down

James Empty James

Post by Admin Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:40 pm

Dear Friend,
Thank you for the response, I contacted you to seek your assistance to transfer the sum of money (US$49,500,000.00) out of my bank (China Guangfa Bank, Hong Kong Branch) to your custody for investment purpose of which you are going to provide an investment proposal we are going to embark on in your country of which the profits would be shared 40% for you and 60% for me.

Firstly let me highlight you on the source of the funds in question, in 2005 a then serving government official Mr. Ali al-Lami the executive director of the committee that acts as Iraq's anti-Baath Party watchdog in Baghdad in Middle East who deposited $225m USD acquiring a property under the state name Mosul,but the real cost of the property was $102m from the records and he immediately requested for opening of a personal account with $49.5m while the balance of $73.5m USD remained in the state account as a banker l know it was a deal siphoning of the state funds to his personal account.Surprisingly on December 2011 the stated requested for the property documents which was on our volt,going through the documents the cost of the property was reflecting $151.5m USD not $102m USD which l know about and the stated asked of the balance in their account $73.5m USD and closed their account with us because Mr. Ali al-Lami is dead and he died in May 2011 he was gunned down by an unknown gun man of which as the account officer l was aware of the $49.5m USD deposited in his personal account and nobody from his country is aware of, now this is the funds we are going to partner together to pull out from my bank.

The Deal is, I am bringing you in as his Beneficiary to the funds since all links to the funds has been lost considering the death of Mr. Ali al-Lami' as his account officer i noticed that the account opening bio-data form was not been dully completed at the time Mr. Ali al-Lami was opening the account as he has not provided me with the information to indicate beneficiaries in case of death, so the beneficiary to this funds is still open .haven read this with understanding i would like to get some information from you so that i can key in your data's in our records as the beneficiary to the funds,details needed here would be:

YOUR FULL NAMES
YOUR FULL MAILING ADDRESS
YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH
OCCUPATION
TELEPHONE NUMBER AND FAX NUMBER

This project is highly capital intensive for me as i would need to employ the services of a solicitor that would prepare the legal documents to back our claims as the only survival since your assumed benefactor (Late Mr. Ali al-Lami) is dead, every steps has to be legally guided this is why I have to be very careful since i am still in active service with my bank. I need your total devotion and trust to see this through.I would wait for your reply and you can reach me on +85281914475 6.00p.m upwards my time here because i have installed the phone basically for the purpose of this transaction and i would not want to be using it while at the office.i would wait for your details and willingness to work with me so that i can provide you with more information on how to achieve our primary goal.

I remain your brother your friend.
James
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fraud.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down