Cyber fraud is a big money spinner for criminals and must be stopped
You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» re running site
Brigitte Mamadou Yaron / b_mamadouyaron@aol.de EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 3:09 pm by Justin Tyme

» jldf.co.uk
Brigitte Mamadou Yaron / b_mamadouyaron@aol.de EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 8:09 pm by Jason

» Go to http://fraud.forumotion.eu for all 2016 fraud sites
Brigitte Mamadou Yaron / b_mamadouyaron@aol.de EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 3:46 pm by Jason

» fidelityexpress.biz Registrar: PDR LTD
Brigitte Mamadou Yaron / b_mamadouyaron@aol.de EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:18 am by Jason

» dls-courier.com Registrar: ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES, INC
Brigitte Mamadou Yaron / b_mamadouyaron@aol.de EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:16 am by Jason

» waypoint-delivery.net
Brigitte Mamadou Yaron / b_mamadouyaron@aol.de EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 4:20 am by Admin

» ash11nb22@gmail.com -- The whole group
Brigitte Mamadou Yaron / b_mamadouyaron@aol.de EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 7:45 am by onlinefraudsters

» fjrasile@yahoo.com All the scams
Brigitte Mamadou Yaron / b_mamadouyaron@aol.de EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 7:22 am by Jason

» Google search
Brigitte Mamadou Yaron / b_mamadouyaron@aol.de EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:40 pm by Admin

» mohamed.allyson12@gmail.com aka "Mr. Mohamed Allyson" <maborepuestos@speedy.com.ar>
Brigitte Mamadou Yaron / b_mamadouyaron@aol.de EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:55 am by Jason

» wirobert123@gmail.com
Brigitte Mamadou Yaron / b_mamadouyaron@aol.de EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:29 am by Jason

» dr.jamesdobson200@gmail.com
Brigitte Mamadou Yaron / b_mamadouyaron@aol.de EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 11:42 pm by The Doctor

» fbimarkruben711@gmail.com aka markruben472@yahoo.com.sg
Brigitte Mamadou Yaron / b_mamadouyaron@aol.de EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:05 pm by The Doctor

»  Mr. David Lien. <info.services010@gmail.com>
Brigitte Mamadou Yaron / b_mamadouyaron@aol.de EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:00 pm by The Doctor

»  jamesfentwistle132@gmail.com
Brigitte Mamadou Yaron / b_mamadouyaron@aol.de EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:57 pm by The Doctor

» Diane Laws <lora00celine@yahoo.co.jp>
Brigitte Mamadou Yaron / b_mamadouyaron@aol.de EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:53 pm by The Doctor

» Tom Crist <Fredtom@yale.edu> aka tomcrist511@rogers.com
Brigitte Mamadou Yaron / b_mamadouyaron@aol.de EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:51 pm by The Doctor

» kgl-world-logistic.com
Brigitte Mamadou Yaron / b_mamadouyaron@aol.de EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:11 pm by onlinefraudsters

» debrunepharmacy.com home to 24 domains used by fraudsters
Brigitte Mamadou Yaron / b_mamadouyaron@aol.de EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 1:37 pm by onlinefraudsters

» Martin Jorge Luis Guevara Martinez <mguevaram@munilavictoria.gob.pe>
Brigitte Mamadou Yaron / b_mamadouyaron@aol.de EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:57 am by onlinefraudsters

» Daniel K. Tarullo <daniel_tarullo@ntty.net>
Brigitte Mamadou Yaron / b_mamadouyaron@aol.de EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:56 am by onlinefraudsters

» vitranexpress-logistics.mlsxp.com
Brigitte Mamadou Yaron / b_mamadouyaron@aol.de EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:11 am by onlinefraudsters

» diplomatic-securityservice.com
Brigitte Mamadou Yaron / b_mamadouyaron@aol.de EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:01 am by onlinefraudsters

» Ambroz Bohuslav <jenniferarmstrong200@gmail.com>
Brigitte Mamadou Yaron / b_mamadouyaron@aol.de EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:54 am by Admin

» Equator Oil and Gas Ltd. <salesreps@platformerzones.biz>
Brigitte Mamadou Yaron / b_mamadouyaron@aol.de EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:48 am by Admin

Brigitte Mamadou Yaron / b_mamadouyaron@aol.de

Go down

Brigitte Mamadou Yaron / b_mamadouyaron@aol.de Empty Brigitte Mamadou Yaron / b_mamadouyaron@aol.de

Post by The Doctor Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:52 am

Dearest One,

How are you today, I hope my mail meet you in good condition of health?

Dear I have decided to contact you after much thought considering the fact that we have not meet before, but because of some circumstance oblige me, I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my present situation here in the refugee camp for your rescue and also for a business venture/project which I need your assistant in this business establishment in your country as my foreign partner as well as my legal appointed trustee. I am Aisha Muammar Gaddafi, the only daughters of the embattled president of Libya, Hon. Muammar Gaddafi. I am currently residing in Burkina Faso unfortunately as a refugee. I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow from my heart asking for your urgent help. I have passed through pains and sorrowful moment since the death of my late father. At the meantime, my family is the target of Western nations led by Nato who wants to destroy my father at all costs. Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze. My Father of blessed memory deposited the sum of $5.8M (Five Million, Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars) in (BRS) BANK Burkina Faso which he used my name as the next of kin. I have been commissioned by the (BRS) bank to present an interested foreign investor/partner who can stand as my trustee and receive the fund in his account for a possible investment in his country due to my refugee status here in Burkina Faso. I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for the transfer of the fund to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister or daughter. If this transaction interest you, you don't have to disclose it to anybody because of what is going with my entire family, if the united nation happens to know this account, they will freezing it as they froze others, so please keep this transaction only to yourself until we finalize it. Apologetic for my pictures I will enclose it in my next mail and more about me when I hear from you okay.

Please I want you to contact me here on my email; (aisha.gaddafi@gmx.net) for more conversation.

Thank and Best Regards,

Yours Sincerely.

Aisha Gaddafi

Email; aisha.gaddafi@gmx.net
The Doctor
The Doctor
Scammers nightmare

Back to top Go down