Cyber fraud is a big money spinner for criminals and must be stopped
You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» re running site
"Miss Favourk" <lgiordano1@speedy.com.ar>  EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 3:09 pm by Justin Tyme

» jldf.co.uk
"Miss Favourk" <lgiordano1@speedy.com.ar>  EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 8:09 pm by Jason

» Go to http://fraud.forumotion.eu for all 2016 fraud sites
"Miss Favourk" <lgiordano1@speedy.com.ar>  EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 3:46 pm by Jason

» fidelityexpress.biz Registrar: PDR LTD
"Miss Favourk" <lgiordano1@speedy.com.ar>  EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:18 am by Jason

» dls-courier.com Registrar: ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES, INC
"Miss Favourk" <lgiordano1@speedy.com.ar>  EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:16 am by Jason

» waypoint-delivery.net
"Miss Favourk" <lgiordano1@speedy.com.ar>  EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 4:20 am by Admin

» ash11nb22@gmail.com -- The whole group
"Miss Favourk" <lgiordano1@speedy.com.ar>  EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 7:45 am by onlinefraudsters

» fjrasile@yahoo.com All the scams
"Miss Favourk" <lgiordano1@speedy.com.ar>  EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 7:22 am by Jason

» Google search
"Miss Favourk" <lgiordano1@speedy.com.ar>  EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:40 pm by Admin

» mohamed.allyson12@gmail.com aka "Mr. Mohamed Allyson" <maborepuestos@speedy.com.ar>
"Miss Favourk" <lgiordano1@speedy.com.ar>  EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:55 am by Jason

» wirobert123@gmail.com
"Miss Favourk" <lgiordano1@speedy.com.ar>  EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:29 am by Jason

» dr.jamesdobson200@gmail.com
"Miss Favourk" <lgiordano1@speedy.com.ar>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 11:42 pm by The Doctor

» fbimarkruben711@gmail.com aka markruben472@yahoo.com.sg
"Miss Favourk" <lgiordano1@speedy.com.ar>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:05 pm by The Doctor

»  Mr. David Lien. <info.services010@gmail.com>
"Miss Favourk" <lgiordano1@speedy.com.ar>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:00 pm by The Doctor

»  jamesfentwistle132@gmail.com
"Miss Favourk" <lgiordano1@speedy.com.ar>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:57 pm by The Doctor

» Diane Laws <lora00celine@yahoo.co.jp>
"Miss Favourk" <lgiordano1@speedy.com.ar>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:53 pm by The Doctor

» Tom Crist <Fredtom@yale.edu> aka tomcrist511@rogers.com
"Miss Favourk" <lgiordano1@speedy.com.ar>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:51 pm by The Doctor

» kgl-world-logistic.com
"Miss Favourk" <lgiordano1@speedy.com.ar>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:11 pm by onlinefraudsters

» debrunepharmacy.com home to 24 domains used by fraudsters
"Miss Favourk" <lgiordano1@speedy.com.ar>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 1:37 pm by onlinefraudsters

» Martin Jorge Luis Guevara Martinez <mguevaram@munilavictoria.gob.pe>
"Miss Favourk" <lgiordano1@speedy.com.ar>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:57 am by onlinefraudsters

» Daniel K. Tarullo <daniel_tarullo@ntty.net>
"Miss Favourk" <lgiordano1@speedy.com.ar>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:56 am by onlinefraudsters

» vitranexpress-logistics.mlsxp.com
"Miss Favourk" <lgiordano1@speedy.com.ar>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:11 am by onlinefraudsters

» diplomatic-securityservice.com
"Miss Favourk" <lgiordano1@speedy.com.ar>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:01 am by onlinefraudsters

» Ambroz Bohuslav <jenniferarmstrong200@gmail.com>
"Miss Favourk" <lgiordano1@speedy.com.ar>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:54 am by Admin

» Equator Oil and Gas Ltd. <salesreps@platformerzones.biz>
"Miss Favourk" <lgiordano1@speedy.com.ar>  EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:48 am by Admin

"Miss Favourk" <lgiordano1@speedy.com.ar>

Go down

"Miss Favourk" <lgiordano1@speedy.com.ar>  Empty "Miss Favourk" <lgiordano1@speedy.com.ar>

Post by Admin Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:16 am

Hello Dear, I was moved by your profile and i decided to contact you for assistance as your profile has proofed whom you are and your capability too. I would be very glad if you exercise a little patience and read my proposal for your understanding"

I’m Favour  Kipkalya Kones, Nationality of Kenya, a girl of 24 years old, never married and a first year medical student. I am interested in you for a confidential discussion, may be like that, we can become best friends in the near future. I am writing with due respect, pains,tears and sorrow from my heart. I am bereaved from all side of my life.I lost my mother during the process of giving birth to me, my Father (Kipkalya Kones) was the former Kenyan road Minister before his death and he died on plane crash since June 10, 2008, life has not been easy for me and i had been facing many challenges of life.

Read the Cnn news to know about the death of my father: http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/06/10/kenya.crash/

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment which i am receiving from my wicked uncle and step Mother who have planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. For this reason,they forced me to marry someone who is a friend to my uncle for me not to know anything concerning my fathers affairs so that they can take my right from me and they also stopped my education for a forced marriage,in other to blindfold me from knowing my right, i want my inheritance funds of $10,500.000.00USD(Million) which my late father had deposited with a bank in my name before his death to be transfered to your reliable bank account since i have chosen you to be my investment Partner. The fund was deposited with a bank in Burkina Faso in my name as the beneficiary/Next of Kin. I have contacted the Bank in Burkina Faso to clear the deposit but the Branch Manager advised me to appoint a reliable investment partner to handle the transaction on my behalf due to my refugee
status does not warrant me to make the claim myself for safety purposes and best utility of the fund . I am presently staying in refugee camp under the protection of U.N.H.C.R here in Burkina Faso.

I have my Father's important file concerning the fund along with me where all the documents contained. The bank has agreed to release the funds once i have appointed an investment Partner. Please I am seeking for your kind help in transferring the money into your bank account while i will relocate to your country to settle down with you and become a part of your family. I have decided to offer you 30% of the total funds for your service and assistance and the balance shall be my capital investment to any profitable business/investment which you will also recommend to me as I have no idea of what and how to invest in your country. You will recommend a good school for me to complete my education in your country.

As you indicate your interest to help me,i shall provide you all the necessary information and the proof of funds existence document. I shall appreciate an urgent reply indicating your willingness to handle this transaction and the investment project.

Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated

Yours Sincerely

Favour Kipkalya Kones
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fraud.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down