Cyber fraud is a big money spinner for criminals and must be stopped
You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are required to login or register to view this sites complete content

DISCLAIMER:
Scamwatch identifies,reports on fraudulent websites and makes this data available as a public service. We discourage anyone. in any way to communicate with these websites. If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk.

The publicly available who is information listed in our website was accurate on the date that the website information was entered into the database. Inclusion in our database does not indicate criminal activity on the part of the registrant, hosting company or any affiliated companies or individuals.

All data is provided for your personal information only. Scamwatch and its members shall not be liable for any errors in the website or for any actions taken in reliance on such informations

By clicking into this site you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety and not us after all these are scammers and they are criminals who extort. steal ID, rob your money, swindle and even kidnap or kill victims so be warned DO NOT CONTACT Entries unless you are sure you know what you are involved in ie scambaiters

The pieces of information contained in these pages is supplied only for your own information.Cross Border Internet Crime Forum decline any responsibility as for the contents of the present pages and for the use which could be made of them
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» re running site
419 romantinc scam EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 3:09 pm by Justin Tyme

» jldf.co.uk
419 romantinc scam EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 8:09 pm by Jason

» Go to http://fraud.forumotion.eu for all 2016 fraud sites
419 romantinc scam EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 3:46 pm by Jason

» fidelityexpress.biz Registrar: PDR LTD
419 romantinc scam EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:18 am by Jason

» dls-courier.com Registrar: ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES, INC
419 romantinc scam EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:16 am by Jason

» waypoint-delivery.net
419 romantinc scam EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 4:20 am by Admin

» ash11nb22@gmail.com -- The whole group
419 romantinc scam EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 7:45 am by onlinefraudsters

» fjrasile@yahoo.com All the scams
419 romantinc scam EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 7:22 am by Jason

» Google search
419 romantinc scam EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:40 pm by Admin

» mohamed.allyson12@gmail.com aka "Mr. Mohamed Allyson" <maborepuestos@speedy.com.ar>
419 romantinc scam EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:55 am by Jason

» wirobert123@gmail.com
419 romantinc scam EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:29 am by Jason

» dr.jamesdobson200@gmail.com
419 romantinc scam EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 11:42 pm by The Doctor

» fbimarkruben711@gmail.com aka markruben472@yahoo.com.sg
419 romantinc scam EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:05 pm by The Doctor

»  Mr. David Lien. <info.services010@gmail.com>
419 romantinc scam EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:00 pm by The Doctor

»  jamesfentwistle132@gmail.com
419 romantinc scam EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:57 pm by The Doctor

» Diane Laws <lora00celine@yahoo.co.jp>
419 romantinc scam EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:53 pm by The Doctor

» Tom Crist <Fredtom@yale.edu> aka tomcrist511@rogers.com
419 romantinc scam EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:51 pm by The Doctor

» kgl-world-logistic.com
419 romantinc scam EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:11 pm by onlinefraudsters

» debrunepharmacy.com home to 24 domains used by fraudsters
419 romantinc scam EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 1:37 pm by onlinefraudsters

» Martin Jorge Luis Guevara Martinez <mguevaram@munilavictoria.gob.pe>
419 romantinc scam EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:57 am by onlinefraudsters

» Daniel K. Tarullo <daniel_tarullo@ntty.net>
419 romantinc scam EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:56 am by onlinefraudsters

» vitranexpress-logistics.mlsxp.com
419 romantinc scam EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:11 am by onlinefraudsters

» diplomatic-securityservice.com
419 romantinc scam EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:01 am by onlinefraudsters

» Ambroz Bohuslav <jenniferarmstrong200@gmail.com>
419 romantinc scam EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:54 am by Admin

» Equator Oil and Gas Ltd. <salesreps@platformerzones.biz>
419 romantinc scam EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:48 am by Admin

419 romantinc scam

Go down

419 romantinc scam Empty 419 romantinc scam

Post by stwita Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:55 pm

Recently I have been receiving scam emails, I paste them below. I was almost ripped off but decided to check out the courier service company before sending any money.

Re: ATTN: AWAITING CLEARANCE IN MALAYSIA CUSTOM.

1 recipientsCC: recipientsYou MoreBCC: recipientsYou Hide Details FROM:Courtesy Welcome!

COURTSEY SECURITY FRIGHT & LOGISTIC SERVICES

Tingkat 8, Tun Jugah Tower,

Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman, 93100 Kuala Lumpur,

Malaysia.

Tell: +60 133 432 680

Fax: +60 321 784 297

09Th October, 2012

Attn:

We acknowledge the receipt of your email, I am pleased to inform you that your

package is in possession of the Authority awaiting clearance due to the

money detected in your package when your parcels is going

through scanning there we detected that some currency is there

To expedite the process of releasing your package please locate and do

payment through Western Union Money Tranfer with the name and information

appear below due to time frame so that you will get your parcel

NAME OF ACCOUNT'S OFFICER / RECEIVER to the sum of 780. USD

Name: BALDEH MAMADOU ALIEU

Address: Tmn Setia Jaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Amount: 780.USD

Immediately after payment is done, please call or send to this e-mail:

1. Name of Sender

2. Address of sender

3. Western Union MTCN (10-digit)

4. Amount sent

Conclusion: As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment

of the charges, we will dispatch your parcel immediately

within few hours to your designated address. Yellow tag will be placed

on your parcel so no arm of Government will stop your parcel again,

your parcel will be delivered to you successful and in good condition.

Thank you for using COURTSEY SECURITY FRIGHT & LOGISTIC SERVICES for your delivery packages and for your business needs.

We are glad to be of service to you.

Yours Faithfully.

Mrs. Joan Natasha

South East Asia,

Regional Co-coordinator

H/P +60133432680

Subject: ATTN: AWAITING CLEARANCE IN MALAYSIA CUSTOM.

Welcome!

Tingkat 8, Tun Jugah Tower,

Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman, 93100 Kuala Lumpur,

Malaysia.

Tell: +60 133 432 680

Fax: +60 321 784 297

08Th October, 2012

SENDER'S NAME Mr. William Johnson

ADDRESS: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN, Phone: +447031743684

COUNTRY United Kingdom

ORDER NUMBER: SCS/ WFD /2012 (MALAYSIA).

TRACKING INFORMATIONS.

Websitehttp: http://courtexsfl.com

TRACKING: 8713984327

With reference to the delivery of your package, I wish to bring to your

notice that your package has been placed on hold by the Authority for some

reasons which happened to violate the shipping policies. As the goods were

brought on transit point Malaysia, at the transit check point, the

Authority detected that currency were included in your parcel.

Thereby, certain commissions must be paid as a duty via us which is for the

immediate clearance of your package .For the main time refer on the

“status" of your package during tracking, this is in accordance to the

mode of operations in the Courier sector for financial delivery. We have

already taken order number for this package from the Authority.

You are required to follow all instructions giving to you to facilitate

the release of your package. To do this, you are required to pay the

required Charges listed below for the immediate release of your package.

Upon Confirmation of payment, your package will be delivered to your

destination address under some hours from the time we confirm your

payment.

Outstanding Charges:

Administrative: 550.USD

Clearance: 230.USD

TOTAL: 780.USD

A total of 780.USD (Seven Hundred and Eighty United States Dollars) has been

charge. In acknowledgment to this email,account details shall be provided to you

for the payment as stated above for the release of your package.

Thank you, as i hope i have made my self clear to you by this notice as directed by the management.

Thank you for using COURTSEY SECURITY FRIGHT & LOGISTIC SERVICES for your delivery packages and for your business needs.

For more inquiries Tel: +60133432680

Fax: +60321784045

Present your order number when calling so that we can honor your calls.

We are glad to be at your service.

Yours Faithfully.

Mrs. Joan Natasha

South East Asia,

Regional Co-coordinator

H/P +60133432680

LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU GET IT...‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

1 recipientsCC: recipientsYou MoreBCC: recipientsYou Hide Details FROM:William Johnson

Message flagged Saturday, 6 October 2012, 9:34

Hi my sunshine,

How was your today? I just want to tell you that i traveling out of the city and may not have much access to the Internet. Please you can always call me with my US line +17072258274) or UK number, I will book my fight to visit you as soon as the contract is over. I can't wait to see my love. I love you so much and will always and for ever do, cherish and adore you. Honey I can't stop think about you.

I will be coming to meet you from US as soon as possible so we can spend a little time together and know how we can get married.

Take care of yourself till we meet.

With love hug and alost of kiss,

William

Subject: DEAR LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU GET IT...‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Hi Darling!

I bought my ticket and confirmed my flight to USA late so I was busy running around to make my journey and also send the parcel that I promised.

I have sent the parcel containing Perfumes, a gold ring and APPLE LAPTOP COMPUTER with a rose flower, Phone and $10,500.00 of USD sealed in the same pack to enable you settle some of your daily needs, I can imagine how hard you could be working just alone to make a better life. Just accept this token from my heart.

Since there was no time to contact you any longer for your bank account details to do a bank transaction I had no option than to sealed the money in the same pack with the Ring and necklace, perfumes and flower as promised.

I sent it to your name and address you gave me

From my enquiry the pack will arrive to its destination 3 to 4 days time.

Name: Courtsey Security Fright & Logistic Company

Tracking Number: 8713984327

Go to the company website and tracking it through online tracking to know when the parcel will arrive to your country.

Please let me know when you receive the pack.

Dear you know my heart is open for you .This short moment we have met and chatted together has been an elevation in my life so i willingly decide to share with you .

I will always be there for you. I have to go in a hurry now . Just few minutes away to departure.

I will contact you when i arrive.

I love you,

William

Subject: LOVE YOU...

Hi darling,

I traveled to Dubai for 4 days business trip and it came up unexpectedly. How are you! as well your work hope you had a lovely day, if so glory be to God. Just want to use this opportunity to express to you how much you mean to me, since i got in contact with you it seems that things are absolutely different in my life, happiness, joy and success also reality of life is the essential to man's wisdom.

I got a gift for you from Dubai, Just to show you how sincere and pure my heart is towards becoming your friend, I know that ladies most times do not really agree with the idea of the collecting gift item early in a relationship in order to make sure that their stand in the relationship is not mistaken for DEPENDENCY... but that is not with me ok? I really want to make you have memorable feelings in your heart about meeting me.

Please dear send me your full name and office or house address to send the gift for you.

I Love

William

Subject: I LOVE YOU.

Hi darling,

I try calling you but no answers, Thank you so much for the lovely email and your lovely pics i love it.

Sometimes i still cant figure out, how You really came out of the blue.......

I really don't know how to start and where to end, you know sometimes in life you begin to feel whether you can deal with a relationship according to what its meant for, because a lot of people now abuses it. Actually friendship is a game, some loss while some gain, but here the case is whether your fate is driving you towards the person your meant to be with. I want to tell you about my fate when feeling are so powerful its as if some force beyond my control is guiding me to someone who can make me happy beyond my wildest dreams.

One important thing you should know, before we're getting further is that I love a woman for whom she is, a woman who will love and be honest to me, A woman who will not love me for what i have but for whom i am. I believe you are someone who will accept me for who i am.

Believe me, I am not the type of man who would force one to enter something, or force to do something (even it is intentionally done for sake of LOVE), unless that One is doing something or to enter something because of she Believes and Sincerely Embraces. If not, I wont go for, because I cant. this is something about me, i don't think its necessary, but i just want to tell you a secret of mine: I will come to you very soon to see your family and to know how we can get married, i speak only English

I told my Mum very thing about you and she was so happy and gave me all her support to go ahead with you.

I love you so such and will always do.

With Love

William

Subject: I THINK FOR YOU...

My Dearest,

How are you today? together with your family, hope everything is moving the way you want then to be,

It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while holding you in my arms and gazing into your eyes. But since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this.

Dear, I know it is difficult for you, as it is for me, to be separated for so long. Life seems to be full of trials of this type which test our inner strength, and more importantly, our devotion and love for one another. After all, it is said that "True Love" is boundless and immeasurable and overcomes all forms of adversity. In truth, if it is genuine, it will grow stronger with each assault upon its existence. The longer I am away from you, the greater is my yearning to be with you. You are my Charming princess, and I am your devoted prince. I cherish any thought of you, prize any memory of you that rises from the depths of my mind, and live for the day when our physical separation will no longer be.Until that moment arrives, I will see my mum tomorrow and will tell her about you because i will be visiting you very soon to see your family and know how we can get married, really i have never be in Africa before but wish to come soon just for you.

I send to you across the miles, my tender love, my warm embrace, and my most passionate kiss.

With Love

William

Subject: I MISS YOU, I REALLY DO... I send sms to you did u get it

Hi my dear,

How are you! as well your work hope you had a lovely day, I'm working as Engineer in shell company here in England, The most important thing I would like to seek from you is your real mind and honest. Even though I never had any such relationship with you before, but this is one that gives me huge interest and I really want to go into it with you

I’m a very plain and simple person, that can get along with very little. Quiet at times but I have my moments of being silly depending on the company, don’t have friends any more ( been there done that) with the family most of the time. They are the people that have meaning in my life also my support system because I work away from home.

My favorite foods - roast (diff meats) with veg and salads, mutton/chicken curry, pasta, sea foods , fried fish, paella, old fashion country stew …………….. I luv being in the kitchen, always spoil my love with some treats.

I wear a lot of black, red, white and earthy colors to work also pastels (blue, pink, lilac, lemon………) But my favorite col-our is Black.

I miss you, I really do. Even though I see you everyday, am with you at every moment, yet still I miss you. And when you think about it, how could you possibly miss someone constantly in your thoughts, in your dreams in your fantasies? I guess I still can't believe that you're here with me now at this moment ... God I'm blushing!

There are no words that can possibly explain how I feel right now, because in fact, I've never felt this before ... sounds so cliché doesn't it? But that's a fact that I can never hide just like the blush on my cheeks ... always visible manifestations of the love I feel inside. I got your sms it nice

I really want u to be happy to have me because i'm really lucky to have u now and so happy and smiling when i think about u my love...

I miss you so much,

William

Subject: I CARE FOR YOU...

My Dear,

I really appreciate your interest in our welfare and your time to write me. However, I love to read your mail and found meaning in it, I felt honored having you in my life and my instinct tells me you are that special one that could bring memories to me.

Even though I never had any such relationship with you before, but this is one that gives me huge interest and I really want to go into it with you.

Relationship is all about understanding in every aspect of life which is acceptable in human society. I'm trilled about you and your personality. In my heart, I truly love to build a good relationship that could shape our future life and will show all cares to you

Darling i hope your family members are not gonna be hurt hearing that you are gonna be with a white foreigner soon. I only dreaming of a very simple dream to find somebody who will love me as the way i do.... well you never can tell what the future holds for us ... OK? but i promise to make your life happier if you allow me to see true and sincere affection without any feeling of pretense ...than i will respect and help you OK? i needs more attention and your effort to keep the ball rolling. My birthday is August 11th, am Catholic, and never married no kid but will be happy to have mind soon,

Wish you all the best and have a pleasant weekend

Yours in London.

William

Subject: GREETINGS FROM WILLIAM... THANKS FOR YOUR NICE PICS.

Hi dear,

I could guess you are doing absolutely great today; I am so glad that we are moving ahead to know each other, as to know if we can find the chemistry between us then we can decide.

On like me, am just single here, i have no girlfriend for now, my parents are still living, i have just a sister who is married, she lives in US with her husband and 1 kid, i do not smoke, i drink once in a while but just little, i don't do drugs, i would like to tell you a lot more about myself, this is just an icebreaker for us to move further.

Friendship is defined as a person whom one knows, likes and trusts in the English language dictionary. Though the word friendship hold much deeper meaning to it. The dictionary meaning does not emphasize on the laughter that fills the air when two friends are together and happy or the support that one can get from a friend, actually i thought it wise to write you because you profile really interest me.

One thing i would like to seek from you is HONEST, I want us to be honest to each other in everything we do, of course you would agree with me that honest is the key to a good and lasting relationship, without truth we cannot move forward. I believe in co-operate existence in my relationship which i believe is the best for a matured relationship. I believe love to be the power that can bring two together from a far or near and i hope you will get hold of this point as i do too.

So now, how is the people in your country? i learnt a lot of foreigners go there always for Vacation and investment? it has been a long time i have interest to invest out from my country such as to buy house and some other things! Well i will love to know more about the tourist places in your country. I have to stop here hoping to hear from you soon. I will be happy if you provide me your contact cell phone number for easy communication.

Take your time and write to me, I will be highly honoured to read your massages OK

Here is my cell phone number: +447031743684 for SMS use this +447955495918

Yours in London,

William

Subject: HELLO DEAR... FROM FRIENDFIND.

Hi

It was really good to receive email from you. I am doing well here, everything is great. My life is awesome and my job is beautiful, having understanding friends who keep me going. How about you? Hopefully everything is just fine and happening the way what you expected them to be

You really look nice, just what I'm looking for! How about we get to know each other a bit better and see what will happen. I want to tell you about my fate when feeling are so powerful it’s as if some force beyond my control is guiding me to someone who can make me happy beyond my wildest dreams.

You may want to tell me some more about yourself in the area of religion, and what you will like to get out of this friendship assuming it grows positively... well about me,

To start about myself, I am William Johnson, going to be 46 this year, living and working in England. My father is late and Mum is in UK, born as British with Australian character. I am working as a mining Engineer in shell here in London. I have work for years. Being a single person, working so much without having much time for myself most of my time spent in offshore and I just enjoy it though it’s very tiring. I love to chill out with my friends during weekends, go to mall, watching football and once a month I will going to my Mum’s house in Bolton to visit her and take my nieces and nephews for outing.

I am a Man who is hilariously funny, understanding, energetic, spontaneous and stone headed but very soft heated. I also a man with very strong principle and always try to take my religion along with me, wherever I go, whenever it is and with whoever I am. I respect different religion exist in this world because they hold similar teachings which brings peace to everyone and makes you a better man. It sounds a little boring…well that’s how I am when it comes into serious matter. I will tell you more about me as soon as you tell me a bit about you.

Finally, I will wait for life time for your response and please do not hurry to write me because i know we all lead a busy life, so please take your time and write me when you have the chance to do so.

I saw your profile and you look cool, yes i like you and i think you understand what i mean? can you send me your different photos for me to see you well?

Thinking of you,

William.

Last edited by stwita on Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removing personal details)

stwita
New to this site

Back to top Go down